This couldn't possibly be a PBGV...could it?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
For those who don't know, PBGV is short for "Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen"

You don't usually see this breed outside of the show circuit in the USA. I think they are a little more common in Europe though. Its probably much more likely this dog is a mix, but she kinda looks like a PBGV in this pic. Sorta...

Velma, a friendly, 19 lb, tri-color Cairn mix needs a home

Meet Velma, a scruffer who's family lost their home, and had to take her to an overcrowded rural shelter, where she has very limited time. She's good with kids, dogs and cats, and just LOVES people. We believe she was housetrained, but like most shelter pooches, will likely need a refresher course. She's one year old, not a yapper, has medium energy, and is good on a leash.

Her breed mix is unknown, but her fur and size indicate Cairn or maybe Norwich Terrier, but that pretty tri-coloring is a mystery - possibly Beagle? Once she's had a bath and brushing, she'll be a striking little pooch.

Homeward Trails Animal Rescue can have her vetted, and transported to the DC area for an approved adopter. Are you the home that can keep her forever?

Please see her petfinder listing for more information:

Dekka

Just try me..
JRT/dachshund mix? I have met a couple of PBGVs and they are low but massive (like a basset)

YodelDogs

I wish the picture showed more of the dog's body but it does resemble a PBGV. But, people are breeding everything to everything these days so it could be some kind of "designer dog".

Members online

No members online now.