breading on the fisrt heat

Dekka

Just try me..
OMG.. you know drowning your dog might work.. but its really meant for when your dog is digging holes in your yard.

taratippy

So join in the banter... that is an absolute sure way to get in the 'in' crowd :D

I am interested in all dogs... (but to warn you if you post about your homebred malticockiyorkipoo being all dominant and needed to train with a stave and that you think cesar milan's new water is really helping your dog maintain a calm submissive state-then you might not like my replies)
I did try but it didnt seem to go down too well.

Arh now there you see I have a difficulty I do have a borzuki who thinks he's the most gorgeous dog on the planet.

Erm what on earth is cesar milan's new water :confused:

TaraT, one of the things I am very proud of my Chazzers for is their willingness and ability to put a scrap behind them and go back to being family. About the only thing I've ever seen them really have a problem forgiving is someone who has lied to the community. It takes awhile to regain trust after something like that.

You're fine - more than fine, actuallly . . . every one of us, at some time or another, has taken the part of the underdog when it's appeared they were being unfairly targeted. You probably missed the OP's extremely nasty, juvenile post that I deleted, and then, if you read farther, he pretty much confessed to this just being meant to stir people up. He's got a week off the board to think about it. ;)

Oh, and I DO remember you and wish you had more time to spend with us
Thank you - you must have a very good memory. I will try to be on more often when 'stuff' allows.

You do mean the "click," right?
Some still not willing to forgive and forget then.,

I have got a beautiful pure bread malticockiyorkipoo and I am thinking of breeding him to my spaded male corgaussielhasapit. Do they need to go out on a date first?

Also, my amazonian macaw hunter dog is very dominant. The stave isn't working, I was thinking I should drown him in CM's calm submissive water.

And anyone who wants to see pictures of my dogs can come over and look through my photo album and on the dresser. I apologize for not having joined the 21st century in having a digital camera.
Well I could offer my spaded borzuki as a stud or my whipyshepcol for breeding?

Again whats with the water reference:confused:

noludoru

Bored Now.
And the drowning and staving stuff is from a thread a long time ago where a bunch of nutjobs were saying you should drown your dog to get it to stop digging... or hit it with a stave to make it obey you.. it's pretty much the forum joke now.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
And the drowning and staving stuff is from a thread a long time ago where a bunch of nutjobs were saying you should drown your dog to get it to stop digging... or hit it with a stave to make it obey you.. it's pretty much the forum joke now.
No no, not drown. But make it think it's drowning because that's much better. ;)

never mind, should have read all the way through and seen that it descended into silliness.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.