URGENT message couple rescuing for fighting

Barb04

Super Moderator
This was posted on my other dog site which gave permission to cross post. I felt it was very important.

* * * DO NOT ADOPT TO REBECCA OR TONY WILLIAMS * * *

Tony & Rebecca Williams claim to have a rescue in Rocky Mount, NC and are trying to get dogs from all over the Eastern Seaboard. (She offered to take 14 dogs since Monday) She continues to take dogs, most are pit bulls, with some offers to adopt presa canarios, Rottweilers, Dobermans, and wolf hybrids.

In addition, she had previously posted that her roommate was looking for a Great Dane or GD mix. She also posted that she was "desperate" for a Chihuahua and she really wanted a Mini Pin and a Jack Russell.

She claims her rescue is a pit bull rescue, but another pit rescuer called the local Animal Control. AC's comments: "She's been barred from taking any dogs from the shelters in her area. He also said she has a long criminal history, has been selling Pit Bulls on street corners for 15 or 20 dollars and has been under investigation for dogfighting." Atlantic Rescue has now banned her, after finding out this information.

These are the breeds she has asked for:

a.. pit bulls
b.. rottweilers
c.. dobermans
d.. presa canarios
e.. tea cup chihuahua
f.. jack russell
g.. shar pei
h.. min pin
i.. great dane (PB or mix)

She uses the little dogs as bait! Please cross post!! Please check for your
breed above and notify all rescues. They are going out of their area looking for dogs to adopt.

darkchild16

We are Home.
i cant believe someone could do that. i mean i cant even lift a hand to a dog. i feel bad when i have to use a training collar on my puppy. but to put a dog against another one and not care thats just stupid. if my dog ever got in a fight id be there in less then a second spraying water or something on them. anyway im done exept for one more comment that lady deserves to go to jail for at least 20 years.

breeze

That's terrible...we have a neighbor with a Pit Bull, and they (the poilce & animal control) suspect that he uses him for fighting. They keep him tied up out in the back yard. :( He's so sweet, and a beautiful dog!!! It just absolutely makes me sick!!!!! I've been tempted to grab him out of the yard some night, and find him a loving home.

Members online

No members online now.