NOVA chazzers, or chazzers in the general area

noludoru

Bored Now.
I don't care as long as he doesn't try to jump in my lap and slobber all over my face while I'm driving. :p
:yikes::yikes:

No, he most certainly would NOT be doing that. In fact I'll probably have him in a harness and attached to the seat.. his own version of a "seat belt".... maybe with me in the middle so Amber doesn't get annoyed too much by him. LOL

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Can we try to make that 99% sure? I want to pet Chloe.. I mean, um, I want to meet you, Jess! :p

Hehe. :D Besides, I ought to at least meet my owner once, don't you think?
How very sweet of you ;)

Well, I am 90% sure I am coming, and 80% sure that chloe will be coming along..

(she starts stressing when car rides are over an hour-so if the rescue remedy stuff works then she will be coming along)

milos_mommy

Lauren, where in PA are you? If I can go, maybe we could carpool. It's like a three hour drive for me but I want to go anyway.

noludoru

Bored Now.
SO: I think it's been decided for us that AUGUST is the month to have out meetup. :D

Lilavati usually goes in the mornings, and apparently the people at that time of day are a bit better... not to mention how much cooler it will be in the morning vs. the afternoon. So I think it will end up being in the morning.

In august we have the 2nd & 3rd, the 9th & 10th, 16th & 17th, 23rd & 24th, and the 30th & 31st to choose from.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Question, is this going to be a one day thing, or is it going to be a weekend thing ??

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
My birthday is on the 20th of August. Maybe if we plan it one of these dates
16th & 17th, 23rd & 24th
then we can have some pizza or something to celebrate my B-day... ? Though... with a bunch of dogs there that might make that tricky.... hmmm... we'll figure something out

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
We will be moved and settled by then- count us in. Easy to get too from here. We have a park here but thats farther south west for you guys so I will come to you..

noludoru

Bored Now.
Amber, we managed before with Rumor. I mean, it ended up being a tailgate party.. but still, we could do something like that next time. LOL! We'll just have to figure out a dog friendly place to eat at OR a place we can relatively comfortably eat with the dogs.... preferably with seating.. we wont be able to use the dog park. Maybe a regular park?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I probably can't meet the 13th of July... My sisters are coming into town from California and I haven't seen them in about a year. The 30th of August sounds splendid. We definitely still have to celebrate my birthday... what better way to celebrate then with a bunch of Chazzers...

:)

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
I see no problem with the 30th of August . . . where we meet is going to have a lot to do with how many people we can confirm and how many are bringing dogs . . . if its as tiny as last time, we can probably meet at someone's house, maybe mine if I get some stuff straightened out first. A little larger and we'll use the dog park again I guess . . .more than that and we'll rent somewhere. We really need a headcount though. A CONFIRMED head count.

13 of July is out for me, Sarama has obediance class.

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Count me in for the 30th of August. Unless its gastly hot, I will be bringing Zubin. ( Borzois wilt in high heat obviously..)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
You know there's no doubt that if we do it on the 30th I'll be there... I'm a confirmed head count *raises hand*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Meh. Guys I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. The only way I would be able to get there (my car just wouldn't make it) would be by bus and I would have to leave Friday morning, but I have 3 classes on Friday and I don't think I should miss them this early in the semester. :(

Members online

No members online now.