The "Hannah Pictures" Thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
PIctures of the three babies at hubby's works post christmas party....Hannah, Xavier, and Jordan.

Hannah: *whispers* what the heck is going on here
Xavier: *whispers* I think they want us to pose for pictures again.

Jordan:*whispers* the more we cooperate the sooner this will be over

Hannah: *whispers* OK everyone just smile and say cheese.
All three: CHEESE

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehhee that first one..book ends to a most precious never ending story. SHe is such a doll baby! Pretty as a sunrise.

The three babies together need captions...warnings about smooshed peas, and more that is instore!

mjb

Wow! She is such a doll. I love her smile. She does look like her daddy, especially when she smiles.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Wow! She is such a doll. I love her smile. She does look like her daddy, especially when she smiles.

that is what my mom says too.... she said that half the time she looks like Brian and half the time she looks like me... but when she smiles she is ALL daddy lol. but rest assured those dimples come from her mommy lol

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Rest assured people, I have seen Miss Hannah in person and she is indeed as cute, if not cuter in person then she is in all of these adorable photos. Aaaannnd, I got to hold her so neenerneenerneener! :p:D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL Sunnypup....

She did indeed get to hold Miss Hannah... and Hannah was quite content to sit there on your knee and look at what we were all eating haha.... at least she didn't keep sticking her hand in your food like she kept doing with mine lol.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
LOL Sunnypup....

She did indeed get to hold Miss Hannah... and Hannah was quite content to sit there on your knee and look at what we were all eating haha.... at least she didn't keep sticking her hand in your food like she kept doing with mine lol.
She probably thought the same thing you did "eewww...raw fish" :yikes::D

Members online

No members online now.