Thank you

((((Hugs)))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I loved looking at your pictures of your dogs, especially Backup he was truly a character with those facial expressions. Arnold was a gorgeous boy.

Run free Arnold and Backup.

adojrts

I wish there was something, anything that any of us can do to makes this better and there isn't :(

I remember not that long ago, sending you a pm about how that pic of Backup with his ribbons cracked me so much.

RIP Boys :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I open this thread and then I close it because I have nothing adequate to say :( and then I open it again thinking surely I can come up with something... but nope :( What does one say other than I am so incredibly sorry for your loss :(

Red.Apricot

I'm heartbroken with you. Your stories about Backup made me fall in love with him, and they made me fall in love with my dogs more.

I wish there were something better to say.

I've opened and closed this thread so many times just because I can't figure out how to express what I'm feeling.

Thank you for letting all of us get to know these two dogs. Thank you for letting us share in your stories, your trials, your work, your joy and your experiences with them. Thank you for letting us feel like part of their lives. It's made it so much more painful than I can believe to lose these two to such a tragedy but it's because they lived and we get to be a piece of that.

I tend to really not like switching to past tense when someone dies and in this case even more so. They may not physically be here anymore but their legacy lives on. Their stories, their pictures, their video's and who they are continues to make everyone smile, laugh and cry.

They are amazing dogs that touch so many people all across the world and so do you and your love of them. I very much hope you find yourself able to smile at the memory of them but until then we're all here for you.

Last edited:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I've opened and closed this thread so many times just because I can't figure out how to express what I'm feeling.

Thank you for letting all of us get to know these two dogs. Thank you for letting us share in your stories, your trials, your work, your joy and your experiences with them. Thank you for letting us feel like part of their lives. It's made it so much more painful than I can believe to loose these two to such a tragedy but it's because they lived and we get to be a piece of that.

I tend to really not like switching to past tense when someone dies and in this case even more so. They may not physically be here anymore but their legacy lives on. Their stories, their pictures, their video's and who they are continues to make everyone smile, laugh and cry.

They are amazing dogs that touch so many people all across the world and so do you and your love of them. I very much hope you find yourself able to smile at the memory of them but until then we're all here for you.
This. I haven't had the words to express my sympathy...but we are all here for you. I'm so, so sorry for what happened and I wish there was something more I could offer than just mere words. But know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and I have thought about you and your family ever day.

I am so sorry. I started crying when I read it on facebook. I can only imagine how that felt. How it still feels. It is like a nightmare you can't wake up from.

I just hope with time, the good memories you shared will take over the tragic ending and you find some peace in them.

RIP Arnold and Backup.

Thank you for letting all of us get to know these two dogs. Thank you for letting us share in your stories, your trials, your work, your joy and your experiences with them. Thank you for letting us feel like part of their lives. It's made it so much more painful than I can believe to loose these two to such a tragedy but it's because they lived and we get to be a piece of that.

This, so much this

I struggled to find anything remotely adequate to write.

xpaeanx

Thank you for letting all of us get to know these two dogs. Thank you for letting us share in your stories, your trials, your work, your joy and your experiences with them. Thank you for letting us feel like part of their lives. It's made it so much more painful than I can believe to lose these two to such a tragedy but it's because they lived and we get to be a piece of that.

This is beautifully written.

I can't even fathom what you are going through right now and nothing I can think of would even be close to adequate for the situation.

I am SOOOOOOO sorry for your loss. I recently got over my own heartbreak an though the situations were different I can understand the pain.

Run free Backup and Arnold.

FG167

Lovely, this. I just didn't have the words. I have never cried over dogs I never knew in real life until these two. They touched many.

Adrianne, the fact people have been so supportive and touched by this horrible tragedy is a reflection of how supportive and warm and encouraging and open you have been towards your fellow dog owners and friends. There is no need to repay anyone, since this is simply what everyone is doing now for you-- repaying your years of kindness and support.

Arnold was the first dog I ever fell in love with online and following your saga when you brought the fuzz balls home has been inspiring. No one deserves to go through such a horrible catastrophe, but especially not someone like you.

Again, I'm so sorry and I hope your girls are bringing you some peace.

Tahla9999

Ah, I'm so sorry, what a horrific thing to happen. I grew to really love Arnold and Backup, thanks to your pictures and stories.:(

Romy

Taxiderpy
We've been praying for you and your family. There really aren't any words, and I am so sorry your family is going through this kind of heartbreak.

(((((hugs))))))

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm so, so sorry for your loss, Adrienne. There truly are no words, but you know that each of us are here for you. I don't know you personally, I'm not even 100% sure I've talked to you on the forums more than once or twice, but when I read about what happened, my heart broke for you. Later that day I told my mom and sister and I was in tears. I just could never even imagine what you're going through, and even trying completely crushes me. There's nothing that can make what happened alright, but you're not alone. You have Sloan and Shamoo, and Dennis, and your parents, and all of us here. I hope that you will heal quickly from this, even though right now I'm sure it feels like you never will.

I feel like I can't say it any better than this. I haven't posted anything here yet because I just don't have anything adequate to say. There are some things that words can't express and this is one of them. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss - even though I never knew Backup or Arnold personally, I was devastated when I heard what had happened. If there's anything at all we can do for you, just let us know.

Zhucca

Lab Love
I'm at a loss for words and nothing can really be said to but I'm truly sorry for your loss.

I can't imagine how you might be feeling, sending positive vibes your way.

Members online