Rehoming 2 Dogs (please crosspost)

Brattina88

Nope! Not my girls!!

My Mom has two little boys looking for a good home, together or separate is fine... they play well together, but are not super attached to each other. I was really hoping to get a little interest on here, please feel free to cross post! I need to help my Mom find them a home as soon as possible, and I have too much on my plate right now to take them in myself, or to stop over and help her with them. Feel free to PM me for more details on anything!

The first one is Rocco, he will be 2 years old in July. He is neutered and UTD on shots, he is used to regular grooming and handling and is pretty, mellow good boy. A little on the overweight side. He is house trained, and knows how to "sit". He is good with other dogs, and children, I am not sure about cats but he doesn't have much of a prey drive. His hair grows very fast and he'll need regular grooming!

The second one is TJ, he is 4 this year, supposed to be a yorkie, he is one of the bigger one's I've seen. TJ is a typical terrier, he has a funny attitude, and is very smart. He likes to "sit up." He gets very attached to his person and it takes him a while to warm up to a new person, but once he does they're BFFs for life. TJ is also neutered and UTD on shots, he is house-trained. TJ's owner was sick with cancer when she asked my Mom to take him in she knew she didn't have much time left to live. She has since passed, my Mom has tried to make him fit into their home, but its just not a good match. I would guess that TJ would not be good with cats, he has a very high prey drive. He hasn't been around children once, but he would probably would be better with older children or maybe even adults only. He is good with other dogs, but he will react if physically challenged (or humped lol). He is very well behaved with handling or grooming.

Please, if you have any questions feel free to ask :)
Thanks for looking

Brattina88

No :(
I get initial interest (Oh, Rocco's cute!) but no serious bites....

And no one has been interested in TJ at all :(

Time for better pictures, I suppose....

Members online

No members online now.