My wonderful, wonderful little brat

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Many of you know Lucy is sick. If not, see this thread: http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t125569/

She's been losing weight like crazy, as eating is very uncomfortable and often painful for her. She's been turning her nose at the Nutri-cal, making me having to hide it in treats and watching her "ick" face when she realizes it's in there, and as a last resort, putting some on my finger and wiping it off on her cheek.

Today I went outside for 30 seconds and when I came back in she was on her back, leaning against the back of the chair and holding a bottle of Nutri-cal (which she must have gotten off of the counter) with her paws with the lid off and sucking it out like she would with a baby bottle. :rofl1: I wish I had my camera with with me!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Jess, here ya go: http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t126943/ I posted it yesterday, but it sunk down pretty fast. It's only Millie because she was chomping at the bit to go running and though Lucy's feeling better the last couple of days, it's too much for her lungs to have her go out with Millie because she *will* go beyond her limits.

I know, Renee, and I'm so glad. I tried to feed her some more and she acted like it was disgusting again. :rofl1: But then I put some in a bowl, walked away, and peeked over the counter and she ate it like it was the most delicious thing ever. I don't know what's going through her brain, lol.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
And the fact that's being sneaky shows my Lucy is coming back to me. ;) Of course I first and foremost want her to get better for *her*, for her to feel better and not be in pain. But secondly, I want my Lucy back. I miss my spunky little dog, and she's showing herself. Like today she stole my stuffed monkey and ripped its eyeballs off. :D

Members online

No members online now.