Unbelievable!

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I came home from work today to eat lunch. I went upstairs to get on the computer, and to my surprise nothing is working on my computer. I figure that something is just unplugged, but when I got to boot it up, nothing happens yet again. I'm thinking of all the possibilities that it could be when finally it comes to me... the hard drive! I get so pis*ed it's unreal. I was telling myself that I needed to back up everything I had on there just in case because my comp was acting funny last night. Well, I lost all of my pictures! Yes that's right, every single picture I had of my dogs POOF gone! I didn't have anything on a disc, no pictures of Jasmine, no pics of Katy, and nothing of Maggie. I had a few regular pictures I'd had before I got my digital camera, but after I got Katy I bought one of those STUPID pieces of crap! So not only do I not have any pictures but I'm out $140 as well!!! I'm throwing out my digital camera and going back to film dangit! I'm so mad right now I can't even explain. Grr... sorry just had to vent! Thanks guys!

Fran27

Oh gosh I'm so sorry. I lost my pics 8 months ago and it was really hard already, can't imagine losing them now. I keep saying I need to back them up to a CD and I forget :(

skyhigh

Thats really bad. I might save a few of my pics online somewhere just in case

Are you really going to film? lol. Im buying a digital

yoko

i read this article in my local paper about how digital cameras maybe causing us to loose important pieces of our history. since all we have to do is push a delete button to get rid of them or have our computer erase them. i still use prints as much as possible

Members online

No members online now.