Names suggestions

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Well, my sister has gotten two little mice for her classroom. They are male, one is black and he has no tail because his mother decided he looked better without it and chewed it off.

The other one is a light grey, pink eyes, and he has a tail. :p

So far we have suggested the names Pluto and Hermes for the black one, and Apollo for the grey one, but she doesn't like those names.

Help please??

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
When I had two fancy mice they were Jelly and Bean and for a classroom something cute might be better depending on the age of the kids.

Hmmm... Black: Spark, Ember, Soot, Night, Bead, Door, Sam (lol)
Grey: Silver, Star, Tom and I dunno, my silver one was Jelly :p ( I had a silver one and I gold one)

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Yeah, we considered naming the black one whitey, and the grey midnight, or something like that. And then we remembered the kids. They don't even know the right colors, they would get so confused lol

Romy

Taxiderpy
Aurelia would like to suggest that one be named Coffin and the other named Dress (she just turned two, one of our chickens is named Sister Coffee thanks to her).

The black one could be Die Fledermaus (Dee flay-der-mouse) since he's black and has no tail.

Romulus and Remus

Caeco (Ky-koh) Latin, means to make blind or dark. Might work well for the black one because he is dark...and he lost his tail like the three blind mice did.

Or she could go Disney and call them Mickey and Mortimer.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
oooooohhhh, I like!!

'Specially Romulus and Remus. Some of those are just too funny :p

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Yum, Yummy, and if we get a third, we could call him Yummiest! My kitty agrees wholeheartedly with your snake.

Members online

No members online now.