Hi Everyone...

MeatyTreats

Administrator
I am MeatyTreats the proud owner of pure bred Vizsla. Her name is Amber Rose. She was the runt of the litter of 7 pups. All beautiful dogs, but she was the only one that came right up to me and jumped in my lap. After that, I was sold. I'll get some pics of her up soon!

Meaty

Hi and Welcome! Cant wait for pics.

My first poodle was also the runt of the litter... we had contacted the "breeder": wasnt much of a breeder but we knew nothing then... he said he only had this runt left, no one wanted her so he was going to be stuck with her... we took her and had the best 11 and 1/2 years possible with her... sometimes the runts are just the best one.:D

Right now I have a yorkie, Armani, but I still consider my parents poodles partially mine because we got them while I was still living at home... they are Elle and Bella.

Hope to get to know you better.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
SHe picked you! THat's awesome. Welcome to CHazhound. I am most looking forward to meeting Amber Rose!

Dekka

Just try me..
Vislas are fun dogs.. how old is she?

Yes pics are very welcome lol. Do you have any other pets?

Welcome to the forum! I have never seen a Vizsla in person (in dog?), from the pics I've seen they seem to be pretty distinct - if one passes me at some point, I hope I notice it. Beautiful breed.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Where'd you say those pictures were? :p

Buddy 'picked' me too and I've been a glutton for punishment ever since. Welcome aboard. Strap on your seat belt and prepare for the ride. :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! Oh, I just love the name Amber Rose - oh so pretty.

Our newest addition Lady, found us when dropped in our neighborhood. She knew which house was the best to go to!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Welcome!!

As everyone else has said. I can't wait to see pics!! I love Vizsla's!

I am owned by a German Shepherd Mix (Dreyfuss), a Rottweiler (Chyna), and an English Setter (Jack).

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Welcome. Can't wait to see pictures. I've seen Vizslas in person a few times, usually at dog shows or local pet expo events.

B

Backward_Cinderella

MT, Welcome. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I'm dying to see pictures of Amber Rose. Any chance we'll get some before I leave for BCT? *crosses fingers*

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Belated welcome, MeatyTreats! Thanks for introducing yourself. :D Vizslas! Adding to the pic demanding. <3

EDIT: Fixed. I can never spell the breed name correctly. XD

Members online