Foster animals PTS because recue fell through and cost of food too high

Elizabetty

Permission To Cross Post e-mail for pictures
There are 7 dogs left - PLEASE HELP
Shepherdsville, Ky dogs from closed rescue running out of time and food

This is my final plea for these guys. They are in temp foster and we are running out of food for them. They are eating 50lbs a day and we just can't keep them in temp foster any longer. Is this the end of the road for these guys? Please can anyone save just one?

Permission To Cross Post

All of these babies had their bags packed and were ready to go when I got an email today from the rescue that offered to take these babies. They stated that one of their dogs were showing signs of Parvo and they would no longer be able to take them. These babies now have very little time to find yet a 3rd rescue that will give them a 4th chance at life. They are all sweet dogs that get along with other dogs. They were rescued from kill shelters and the rescue that saved them was forced to close, they had offers of rescue but now are in danger. A rescue commitment is needed on them by 10/6. They are in a temp foster situation but there are to many of them for them to all stay there. Please if anyone can save any of these babies please email me @ [email protected].

***PLEASE - we need donations for rabies shots, emergency food if people are in the area and adoptive homes in the area.

CONTACT -
Delsie Williams
Hilltop Haven Animal Rescue/Halfway House
Coxs Creek, Kentucky
502-468-5969
www.hilltophavenanimalrescue.com
www.myspace.com/hilltophavenanimalrescue

Members online

No members online now.