Daisy and the Trash Men

DanL

I haven't posted any Daisy for a while, so what better way to show her personality than with a little video. I took this today when the trash men were coming down our street, as they arrive at our house and then move on, and her reaction to them. There is classic Daisy in here!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Ohmygoodness, she is soo cute, lol. I love her laying her head down on the couch back and then the arm. :D

Dekka

Just try me..
Trash men are evil thieves! The JRTs hate them, the recycling guys aren't much better.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Rats i couldnt' see it all it did was flicker a white screen with photobucket logo on it.

DanL

I'm glad everyone got some enjoyment out of this. Daisy is truly a special girl, I wish all of you could meet her in person some day.

Renee I'll have to get some vid of her trotting around the yard. She really looks like a pony with how she moves. Head up, back just stays level, nice easy gait. It's a thing of beauty. As nice as watching a GSD trot.

BP and release the hounds, that is the classic Daisy part. She will lay her head down all the time- on your lap, on the bed when she's waiting for an invitation to come up, pretty much anywhere. She'll come up behind you while you are sitting in a chair and rest her head on your shoulder.

Sparks, her back is nearly as high as the kitchen counter. She looks down onto the table! Go to your kitchen put your hand about 2" below the top of the counter, that's how high her back is. Then add a foot to that and that's where her head will be when you pet her.

Dekka, she seemed to be disappointed when they got away with the trash, but she chased them away!

Bubba, :)

smkie, I wonder if there is a way to download it instead of view it? It's in flash (.flv) format, maybe you need to update your flash player?

Thanks so much everyone for the comments!

Renee I'll have to get some vid of her trotting around the yard. She really looks like a pony with how she moves. Head up, back just stays level, nice easy gait. It's a thing of beauty. As nice as watching a GSD trot.
That's exactly how Tallulah moves :) Like a little thoroughbred. It's beautiful, but it cracks me up on such a little dog :D Kharma moves like a lion. That thing Daisy does with her head on the couch, though, is a total twin to Kharma on the couch.

ACooper

Hahahahahha!

That evil man is back stealing our best stuff Dad! Look, Look........seriously! Okay, fine, if you aren't going to do anything then I shall have a nap while the world crumbles!

Orson acts the same way! ahhahaha

Barb04

Super Moderator
It's so good seeing Daisy. I felt like going up on the couch with her and putting my arm around her.

mrose_s

BusterLove
Daisy is too cute.
You shoudl see ours with the mailman... evil evil mailman.
As a side effect none of them are too mad on motorbikes, my next dog will be introduced to the mainlman several times if I can.

Members online

No members online now.