Ella's Lead new Eco Lead!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
We are now offering what we call our "Eco Lead".
The rope is made out of 100% recycled plastic (or P.E.T.).
It's similar to our MFP Utility Rope, but it's a tad heavier, a tad softer, and it loves the Earth more.

That lead there is made out of our "Desert Camo" rope. It's an olive green, light tan, and copper-ish brown rope.

We only have half inch available at this time, and only two colors, but I plan to expand the inventory soon.
Ella's Lead - Eco Lead

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I lurve the Recycled Raider - just the type of rope color/pattern I was trying to find for Kes a while back.

(Erin wanders off repeating "you do not need more leashes, you do not need more leashes, you do not need more leashes...")

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Thanks, guys!!!!

I love BOTH ropes.:)
Oh, and they're available in SEVERAL colors, so as I said, I plan to expand the collection soon.

I lurve the Recycled Raider - just the type of rope color/pattern I was trying to find for Kes a while back.

(Erin wanders off repeating "you do not need more leashes, you do not need more leashes, you do not need more leashes...")
Raider would look great on Maggie :)

Love those, Becca!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Renee - soooo not helping. ;) Of course I think the lilac rope would be way cuter on Mags than the Raider. Plus the black isn't her color scheme. ;)

Maggie wears purple (so lilac rope), Z wears light blue or teal (bleu rope), and Kestrel wears black with silver (I luuurve finally having a boy dog that can wear studded stuff lol - and why Raider is so great for him).

Chewbecca

feel the magic
oooh, but Maggie would look great in one of our black leather collars with girly conchos on it.
It would look great with her coloring!

I need to get the raider in 3/8" so we can use it in our "small dog" leads clamping system for smaller dogs.
I might even be able to get it in 5/16".
hm...

Chewbecca

feel the magic
But Maggie is so PREEEEETTTTTYYYY!
She deserves her own pretty girl collar made by us.

Do you have any pictures you've posted of Maggie?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Oh I totally agree Maggie and the entire gang needs pretty collars and leads from you guys - it's the DH and the bank account that stand in the way. ;) Heck the leads are on my Christmas list and I ogle the website at least once a week - it will happen one way or another. It's hard justifying buying new stuff when one has about 30 collars (with another on order for Kes) for 3 dogs and about 15-20 leashes. :eek: I've seriously contemplated selling off some of the older stuff that's still in great shape to finance new acquisitions...:p

My intro thread had a pic of each of the dogs, but I realize I have been lax in posting piccies of the crew. Perhaps I will remedy that after work tomorrow. ;)

Chewbecca

feel the magic
No, I do not, but I can make one up today some time.:)

You guys will be in for a treat, too. Because I'm going to be running a relatively simple contest for a free leather collar later.
:D

I want to run one here about once a month.

Members online

No members online now.