looking for a good time

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
And one a bit more demure this time, since there havn't been Sierra pictures in ages. Sorry for the poor quality, these were taken with photobooth on my Mac since I still don't have a camera.

ACooper

ROFL! What a lady that one is! :D

And are Wilson and Sierra going to be joining Phoebe and Bax on a double date? :rofl1:

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Uncle Fred says "Hubba Hubba" and points out that he is bigger, ummmm, taller than Wilson. He challenges Wilson to a howling contest for the hand of the lady hound.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Uncle Fred says "Hubba Hubba" and points out that he is bigger, ummmm, taller than Wilson. He challenges Wilson to a howling contest for the hand of the lady hound.
ahh..but Uncle Fred assumes the fair lady Sierra desires a bigger, err...taller hound than Wilson. Wilson reminds UF that the fair Sierra is also of shorter, errm....more petit stature.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Uncle Fred reminds Wilson that a lot of the more petite ladies prefer a taller gentleman. He points out that lots of human basketball players, for example, date small women. Uncle Fred says Wilson is a stumpy little squirt. And mentions that his mother wore army boots.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Uncle Fred reminds Wilson that a lot of the more petite ladies prefer a taller gentleman. He points out that lots of human basketball players, for example, date small women. Uncle Fred says Wilson is a stumpy little squirt. And mentions that his mother wore army boots.
Wilson slaps UF across the face and challenges him to a duel!
Sierra says:

Boys! Boys! No need to fight! There are plenty of nights in a week ;)
And Wilson says, there may be plenty of nights...but not too many left that he still has his ca-honies intact...:rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.