True Love

What a great picture. They really are inseparable. I catch mine sleeping that way sometimes.

Now, can you resize it so we can see the whole picture at once? Pretty please? :D

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i am so happy when i get to see dogs that are together like this. I know i wouldn't want to be the only person in a dog world..someone has to speak the speak so to speak.....

bogolove

Renee - when I get home I will put that one and another one in my photo gallery later.

smkie - LOL! Sometimes I wouldn't mind be the only person in a dog world! But seriously, you are right, it is nice for them to have such a good companion and friend.

Saje

Island dweller
I'll resize it for you.

LOL the photo is taking 4 minutes to download. I downloaded msn messenger today in 20 seconds. LOL

bogolove

Thanks for doing that Saje!!!!

Renee - looks like I am at the end of that conga line!!!!

They both wanted up there with me, and they didn't really seem to care if I had any room at all.

Saje

Island dweller
Sure. I have DSL now so it didn't take much time.

I like the conga line description. LOL What cuties. It's so funny how dogs do that. They have the 'if you won't move I will just sit on you' mentality. And then they do. I think it would be funny if people did that too. You wouldn't have to worry about getting extra seating at a party. They can just sit on each others laps. LOL

bogolove

Saje! LOL! Can you imagine going up to a stranger and just sliding them over with your bottom and sitting practically on top of them. That would so funny to see their reaction!

I do that to Brady sometimes when he sits in my seat on the couch. I think he does it on purpose just so I will sit really close to him. He knows when he has my spot, because he has his own spot that he usually goes to on the other side of my couch. That stinker knows what he is doing.

Saje

Island dweller
I do that too my dogs too. Just for fun. I'll do and sit almost on them. Mikey doesn't care but Maverick doesn't stay that long

bogolove

LOL! Brady does not care either. In fact, if I don't sit almost on him, he will lie all the way across me and chew on his bone, or his ball, and make sure he gets a lot of doggy slobber on me.

Saje

Island dweller
LOL They are so funny. Such individual personalities. :D

I was just looking out the window in our 'new' backyard. Two HUGE holes have already been dug. I forgot what a digger Maverick is. I've never seen Mikey dig though. I think Steve is going to build them a sandbox. Maverick will potty there too which will be much easier to pick out.

Members online