Pepper's favorite toy

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Pepper is such a pretty girl! Her fur is so shiny and those ears! I <3 her. Her and Victor's kisses are just the cutest thing!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe noise maker had gotten turned around. Usually she can do it herself. SHe has always loved the squirrel. At the gas station they had a lollipop display that had the noise maker built into the box. I asked my friend that works there if when the lolli's were gone if I could have that part. He saved it for me. I cut a hole in the squirrel and put it in. Her reaction is exactly the same every single time she hears that. Someone in her early puppy days I think made kissy sounds to her.

I think she is just as pretty as can be, and i also see a little bit of similarity with t-bones muzzle and Pepper's. Both very pretty girls!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WHat is funny about that squirrel is when Virgo and Sawyer were here they got it and ripped the tail up the back before I could stop it. Since Pepper plays with it every day and it is her most favorite and I didnt' have time to sew it back together I took a hair tie, squished it all back together in a ball and gave it back to her. I had to take her over to Mom's so i gathered up her favorite and dropped them off. Shaffer got the squirrel and I guess pulled off the hair tie .Mom was so horrified that Shaffer had torn up pepper's favorite that she carefully sewed it back together. THe thing is my Mother can't see well anymore so the tail for the most part comes out of the squirrels' back. Its my favorite of their toys too for that reason. Kind of fond of the horse with one hanging ear. PEpper liked to grind off the ears in the beginning. The horse has one ear chewed and one not. SHe adores her horsey and shakes him all over the place.

Last edited:

Members online