SMURPHY announces a fun Children's website

SMURPHY's Mom

SMURPHY's Mom
Hi Everyone!

There is a fun new website on the web specifically designed for children and the young at heart and it features the very lovable and friendly SMURPHY the red-haired golden retreiver with the personality of a Smurf!

It has many fun stories, poetry, e-cards, videos, games, music videos and more!

Also SMURPHY is running for President! Read all about his campaign.

Go to: Adventures of SMURPHY - www.adventuresofsmurphy.com

And help spread the word! It's free for all users; all SMURPHY asks is that you say hi to him - he just wants to make friends!

Hope to see you there!

Hi Everyone,

My name is SMURPHY. I am a red-haired golden retreiver with the personality of a Smurf - but I have my own website!

Check it out! Play games, send e-cards, watch videos and read stories & poetry! Go to: www.adventuresofsmurphy.com

It is a child safe website but it is fun for all ages. I hope to see you there!

For fun games, videos, music videos, stories, poetry, ecards and more - visit the Adventures of SMURPHY a child-safe website for the young and young at heart all from the perspective of SMURPHY a red-haired golden retreiver with the personality of a Smurf!

"A Ton of Fun!"

SMURPHY would like to announce his website Adventures of SMURPHY to all users young and old! It is a child-safe website full of fun games to play, hilarious videos, entertaining stories, educational poems, exciting music videos and holiday e-cards.

SMURPHY encourages you all to check it out, pass it on and drop him a line. He is looking to make friends... and so am I.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.