August CO meetup?

Taqroy

I'm bumping this because I know there are more people in Denver that NEED to go. :p

Zoom? Maybe you're not working? Nolu? Paviche? Pintage? Am I missing anyone?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
sdgjmwaipeoihjprwaeogjiwaeprogjprwaeohjpraeohijae. I WANNA GO. WAH.

If only we had stayed one more year!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I figured it was obvious I was going.

That Crazy Lady doesn't give me a choice in things. . . she just orders me around. :(

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I've been meaning to go for a couple years now! I usually spend the weekends with my BF and I'm not sure he'd have any interest, but if nothing else Rowan & I could probably pop by Saturday morning :)

Alright, looks like I'm only going Saturday. I can't get anyone at work to cover the doggone closing shift for me, so I'll be working Sunday. -_- See if I ever cover for anyone else when they don't have an emergency again.
Anyway, Percy and I will be there Saturday. He's gotta get microchipped, so he's gonna be the one that day. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Taqroy

Alright, looks like I'm only going Saturday. I can't get anyone at work to cover the doggone closing shift for me, so I'll be working Sunday. -_- See if I ever cover for anyone else when they don't have an emergency again.
Anyway, Percy and I will be there Saturday. He's gotta get microchipped, so he's gonna be the one that day. Can't wait to see everyone!!!
What time are you going to be there? I'm still planning on coming up but I'll be dog-less.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
My plan is to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be there in the morning or afternoon. If I got there around 1:30 would either of you still be there? I have to do a visit for work around either 11 or 12, so with drive time to pick up/drop off Rowan I'm not sure I could make it early.

Taqroy

My plan is to go, but I'm not sure if I'll be there in the morning or afternoon. If I got there around 1:30 would either of you still be there? I have to do a visit for work around either 11 or 12, so with drive time to pick up/drop off Rowan I'm not sure I could make it early.
We should still be there! I'll send you my number and you can text me when you get there if you want. :)

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Yay! :) I'll send you a text when I get there, Taqroy!

Hopefully I can meet up with both of you :)

I'll have Rowan with me. He's going to be so excited to make friends with ALL THE PEOPLE.

Members online