The Good News thread

Taqroy

I had to go back to work today (ugh and boo) but just found out that I got a raise while I was gone. And my job title is being recoded to server admin which is a much much safer position than programmer. If I had to come back, I guess I'm glad it's to good news. :p

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Met new dog walking/training client :) Adorable JRT (mix?). Have some real issues to work through, but I think with some LAT, we'll improve by leaps and bounds in no time.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Such a nice evening. I have no idea why, it was pretty normal but my dogs were being so much fun and just <3333. Took Summer to nosework for class, then came home and it wasn't that hot outside so worked weaves with both girls. Then got inside and worked tricks. Then Mia and I goofed around for an hour and a half. God I love that dog. She's so funny! <3

Snark

Mutts to you
Got my J&J Dog Supplies summer clearance flyer/catalog and Riley is on the front cover. He won 1st place in the photo contest and we'll get a $100 gift certificate. Whoot! :thumbup:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
So random reality TV moment lol :rofl1: I am watching sister wives on netflix and.. I LIKE THEM!

You go polygamists! They are happy, the kids are happy, the whole situation/lifestyle isn't for me but they are so open and funny and allow their children to make their own choices (even if it isn't their lifestyle/religion, which is more than I can say for many other religions/lifestyles that are much more widely accepted..) and love them and everyone is happy..

So yea, I'm way surprised! Lol but frak it, I like them! Made me see the whole lifestyle in a whole new light

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
So random reality TV moment lol :rofl1: I am watching sister wives on netflix and.. I LIKE THEM!

You go polygamists! They are happy, the kids are happy, the whole situation/lifestyle isn't for me but they are so open and funny and allow their children to make their own choices (even if it isn't their lifestyle/religion, which is more than I can say for many other religions/lifestyles that are much more widely accepted..) and love them and everyone is happy..

So yea, I'm way surprised! Lol but frak it, I like them! Made me see the whole lifestyle in a whole new light
I find Cody to be creepy as hell... Not because he's a polygamist but just as a person he gives me the heebie jeebies.

Saeleofu

I ran a mile in under 15 minutes! 14:31 to be exact. I know that's not actually fast, but it's over a minute faster than my last time, and is my personal best ever (I ran track in middle school but I did 200m sprinting/400m relays only...I've always sucked at longer distances). WOOO! :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
My happiness of the day, I got my final grades back for the semester! WHOO, I did good! I was terrified as I thought I messed up my finals completely, but I passed every class (lowest grade is a 2.8, highest is a 4.0) and my overall GPA has gone up! whoohoo!!!!

I find Cody to be creepy as hell... Not because he's a polygamist but just as a person he gives me the heebie jeebies.
Me too, but I also think he's a jerk. I think the first season of the show everyone seemed good, but the tensions just seemed to grow and grow and I don't think they seemed happy at all in the latest seasons.

Lyzelle

I've been meaning to watch that series! I have an interest in polyamory and sorta wanted to see it, but everyone says that it got worse later in the seasons. Can't tell if that's because of constant public flak or reality tv stress or what, though.

If it has Fran's approval so far, it might have to be on my Netflix soonish.

Members online

No members online now.