I'm absolutely in love...

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
...with this forum! Seriously, everything I've ever wanted in a dog forum. I'm SO happy to have found it, I've been searching for the perfect one for years. I haven't been here very long, but I'm definitely here to stay.

You guys rock!

Here's a crappy picture of Em with a sea turtle, because...y'know. My dog and a sea turtle.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Glad you're enjoying it :D We may be dysfunctional, but at the end of the day, we're all here together ;)

That said, I think we need more pictures.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Deke decided to jump on the woodpile yesterday.

Emmy's gawjuss

And seals like her too

River otters think she's the bomb

We may be dysfunctional, but at the end of the day, we're all here together ;)
This. Like any family, we have our problems... lol
But I've never seen a group band together to support their own quite like Chazzers will. Sending Christmas presents to the children of a Chazzer going through a rough time, anonymous gifts appearing when they are most needed, pooling resources to save a Chaz dog, and (most importantly) showing love and support to those who need it the most. Just a few of the things I've seen take place here that really warm the heart.

ETA: Not to mention the massive amount of threads that would be considered taboo anywhere else. I know more about my fellow Chazzers than I probably want to, but it sure is entertaining!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Thank you, Baxter!

The family-feel thing is very important to me in a forum, so I hope I'm able to integrate myself with you guys and be a part of it. I read a couple of threads before I joined and was sold. You all seem very dedicated to each other. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THat's how I felt when I came 9 years ago, and I didn't know what dog forums were or even that there were other ones out there. I was new to the net. :rofl1: to knowing more than you ever need to about Chazzers..I can think of a few threads that the sentence brought to mind. Even so many people here have become as close to me as family and I wouldn't change a bit of that.

Glad you are happy with us too. ANd love your dogs and a sea turtle.:D

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have been super pleased with it as well. :) I'm fairly new here still. The thing I love most about Chaz is that no one holds grudges (or leads on that they do...) and you don't automatically get flamed for disagreeing. I think that THE ONLY thing I have any sort of hesitation with is the fact that everyone is so close and most people have been here so long that you almost feel like an outsider first coming in... I know that sometimes I don't post because I feel like I'm just annoying everyone and they don't really care what I have to say or anything. Now, I'm probably just being dumb. But... yeah.

It is awesome when you find a place like this. :) Welcome.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I have been super pleased with it as well. :) I'm fairly new here still. The thing I love most about Chaz is that no one holds grudges (or leads on that they do...) and you don't automatically get flamed for disagreeing. I think that THE ONLY thing I have any sort of hesitation with is the fact that everyone is so close and most people have been here so long that you almost feel like an outsider first coming in... I know that sometimes I don't post because I feel like I'm just annoying everyone and they don't really care what I have to say or anything. Now, I'm probably just being dumb. But... yeah.

It is awesome when you find a place like this. :) Welcome.
Don't feel that way! Honestly, when I first joined, I went to another members house 4 hours away 2 weeks later :p. We all have a history with each other, sure, but we'd all like to have that with you guys, and we can't really if you don't post!

meepitsmeagan

Don't feel that way! Honestly, when I first joined, I went to another members house 4 hours away 2 weeks later :p. We all have a history with each other, sure, but we'd all like to have that with you guys, and we can't really if you don't post!
Aww. Thanks! Well, then I'm going to go post that new thread I've been debating to make... :)

Oh, and Jess. We need many more pictures of the ferrets. I love them.

Saeleofu

I have fallen deeply in love with Chaz. It's like nothing else I've ever found. And to think, shortly before I found Logan I had considered leaving...PFFFFFT! I'm here for good ;)

Welcome! I remember seeing you around on SDC a bit. I have to say I much prefer Chaz when it comes to overall dog stuff and general non-dog stuff . I prefer SDC for service dog issues, but that's all.

I have Chaz to thank for finding Logan, for trying lure coursing, and for finding a home for my last foster (among other things). It's a brilliant place, and for all the arguments here and there (which are inevitable on a large forum), people here really can come together and help each other out.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Aww. Thanks! Well, then I'm going to go post that new thread I've been debating to make... :)

Oh, and Jess. We need many more pictures of the ferrets. I love them.
Yay new thread!

:rofl1: Everybody who has ever said that to me ever has always regretted it, quite quickly. I've sucked lately and haven't gotten out my camera to take pictures of my crew. I'll try! It's Ella's first winter (with me) and we finally have a bit of snow to play in.

Oh, also, you only love them cause you don't have to live with them. :p

meepitsmeagan

Yay new thread!

:rofl1: Everybody who has ever said that to me ever has always regretted it, quite quickly. I've sucked lately and haven't gotten out my camera to take pictures of my crew. I'll try! It's Ella's first winter (with me) and we finally have a bit of snow to play in.

Oh, also, you only love them cause you don't have to live with them. :p
I will live vicariously through pictures. ;) Ella sounds like a very smart cookie.. Too smart. Get that camera out! SNOW FERRET PICTURES NAO!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Welcome! I remember seeing you around on SDC a bit. I have to say I much prefer Chaz when it comes to overall dog stuff and general non-dog stuff . I prefer SDC for service dog issues, but that's all.
Yes, I remember you too! SDC is too intense for me, and I dislike some of the false information commonly given out there. I haven't been on in quite some time.

I feel pretty annoying posting so often as well, but I'm all WOOHOO! AWESOME FORUM! POST ALL THE THINGS! :banana:

Members online

No members online now.