Introducing...

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
The most likely newest member of our family ;) I planned on keeping it underwraps, but I couldn't wait to tell.

He just turned 6 weeks old, so he won't be able to come home for a few more weeks (sometime between 8-10 weeks depending on when he's ready).

He's a blue and tan longcoat chihuahua male. He looks like a little teddy bear, since they don't "blow" their coats until they're a little older.

Here's a teaser... I have more pictures I need to upload as well.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP DOING THIS TO ME.... between these pics and the pics of Foxy's new addition... I am about ready to go get myself a widdle puppy!

SOOOO CUTE.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
There's a chance his coat will end up more chocolate once he blows his puppy coat... it's really hard to tell with LC puppies.

Giny

I just screamed out loud a little....lol

He's soooo cute! Congratulations!

Pam111

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP DOING THIS TO ME.... between these pics and the pics of Foxy's new addition... I am about ready to go get myself a widdle puppy!

SOOOO CUTE.
Me too! I look up puppies every day :(

He's sooo cute!
A LC chihuahua might actually be the next dog we get, too, unless I was able to find a chinese crested rescue

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Yeah, I couldn't not get another chihuahua. They're definitely my favorite breed. I considered something different, but in the end decided that I wanted a chi.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Thanks, everyone :D

There aren't any hairless chihuahuas. The breed standard calls for short coated (like Rylie and Chloe are) and long coated. I always wonder why people think chihuahuas are hairless. Even the short coated ones have a good bit of fur.

Baxter, I'm planning on changing his name. I'll probably put up a poll sometime soon, although I have a good idea on three or so names I like. It just needs to be narrowed down. lol.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I thought the crested were more or less hairless . Don't know my Chis !
Chinese Cresteds and Chihuahuas are both different breeds.

There are two types of cresteds... one is hairless, and one is powder puff. Foxywench's new puppy is a hairless, and the one she has now (Ruby) is a powder puff.

All chihuahuas have fur, unless they have alopecia or something. lol.

Pam111

I thought the crested were more or less hairless . Don't know my Chis !
There is the Chinese Crested breed. Some are hairless, some have some hair, some have long hair

Then there are Chihuahuas in long coats or short coats

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah, I couldn't not get another chihuahua. They're definitely my favorite breed. I considered something different, but in the end decided that I wanted a chi.
I do that a lot. Once you've found your breed nothing else is like it.

Members online

No members online now.