Wasn't meant to be

LauraLeigh

I'm bordering on depressed, don't feel like sharing right this minute, but my adult rehome fell through...

I'm so awfully lonely without a dog to snuggle, it's hard to explain how much...

I'm going to keep trying, have feelers out for an adult pug or older puppy rehome, have contacted rescues and shelters and also am in contact with two breeders who seem very reputable, neither have pups available but know I'm looking...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh no, I'm so sorry. =< I can imagine how hard it is without a dog to snuggle. I hope something comes up for you soon and it's the perfect match.

Grab

Does larry not like to snuggle? I hope you find a snuggle friend soon :) If shipping weren't so darned horrible, I'd send you the cute older jrt from my workplace. She's still sitting in kennels

xpaeanx

Where are you located? I am contemplating driving through Canada on my way home... If people were close to my route and she wanted the JRT... It might work.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
So sorry, Laura :(

I'll quickly answer for her, Larry has really bonded to her husband, and will only cuddle with her if her husband is not around.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'll quickly answer for her, Larry has really bonded to her husband, and will only cuddle with her if her husband is not around.
Ah, gotcha. Was really confused for a moment and hoped something hadn't happened to him!

LauraLeigh

Thanks guys, out with a girlfriend whose trying to cheer me up... So have to make it short

And Larry's doing very well, it's like Jess said tho, he only loves me if Jeff's not home, little crapper!! LOL

I'm leaning towards a pug, as much as I loved my JRTs I worry about compatibility as mine were rather unusual in their ability to get along with cats, birds and so on....

Xandra

Sorry it fell through! I didn't comment in the other thread but followed, and that little dog was adorable!

I would be careful getting a brachycephalic breed if you plan to travel... I think in-cabin would be fine (if the dog will fit!) but you could be really restricted if you ever have to put him in cargo.

Members online