Is this right?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am looking on pet valus website for a new food and it says for almost every food that 30 lbs (for taste of the wild or blue buffalo, etc) is $70 and up... Is that correct? I mean, that seems insane. Am I just way out there or is this normal pricing?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Hmmm... I buy TOTW for $48 per 30lb bag at my local store. (I think the lamb formula is a few dollars more expensive, but I rarely buy it... therefore I'm not sure I'm correct about there being price difference.)

Anyhoo, from my experience I would say that $70 seems pretty steep for that brand. Are they factoring in shipping or something?

As for the others... I have no clue. LOL! Sorry.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Phew... OK lol

I was looking on the website but i will go into the actual store tomorrow and check it out but I was thinking HOLY CRAP!!!!! That's a lot of money lol

The prices you guys have quoted seem more reasonable and more along what i would expect

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
I like petfooddirect a lot too. I used to get my Orijen from them and I would get the free shipping and it was like $68 or 70 for the six fish, which was a lot less than in my local stores O_O

Members online

No members online now.