Wally Update

For many reasons I have made the gut wrenching decision to make him comfortable and enjoy him as long as I can. He isn't a good candidate for surgery for many many reasons.

I just can't believe that any of this is true. He supposed to live forever. He's only 8.5!!! Way too young for this.

bubbatd

So unfair !!!! As long as he's happy , enjoy . I had to make the decision 2 years ago with Chip .....I had to let him go as they said 2 to 3 weeks and it wouldn't have been quality time for him . I hung on too long with my first Golden . I won't ever do it again because of my pain . (((( Hugs ))))

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I know it hurts when even when your dog is old but when a dog is taken ill in his prime there is a double injustice to it. My Bronki was only 7. I hope you can make each day worthy of a year and celebrate the time you have left together. (((((hugs again)))))) and i am terribly sorry.

goldiefur

I am so so sorry and I know you must be going through hell right now. I am going to pray like crazy for Wally. It is horrible when this happens so young GOD BLESS WALLY! Hang in there we are praying for you and Wally.

Thank you so much everyone. We're planning a day at the beach sometime soon to make him happy. He LOVES the beach.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm so sorry. :(

Try to enjoy the beach, it sounds like it'll be a good time for all of you. ((Hugs)) again,

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh sis--I am so sorry to hear all of this. I hope you can enjoy the time you have with your special guy.

Thank you everyone. We started Pred tonight, so hopefully in the next couple of days his appetite will come back up. That is currently my biggest concern.

Members online

No members online now.