The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I got my haircut today :D It needed it really badly. Actually all three of us went and got haircuts. The ladies curled up my hair and Hannahs hair. I feel so glamorous with my hair all curly lol. She did such a nice job. I need a personal stylist lol because my hair NEVER looks like this when I try and curl it and it falls out within an hour.

I feel pretty... oh so pretty. LOL

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I am very very close to finally sending off my permanent residency application and hopefully being accepted. I can't express how miserable it's been not having a job for three years.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

Just a quick preview! :) I just used my phone to take pics of these on my computer screen, so not the best quality, but I got some AMAZING shots, I can't even believe how well they turned out. I will make a thread tomorrow. :)

I can't even form words right now. It was so amazing. It was perfect and so much better than I even expected. But at the same time it doesn't seem real. I can hardly remember what happened because I was just in shock the whole time... But he was awesome. He sounded incredible, he was soooo funny and down to earth and comfortable with us. He was perfect. This night was perfect. In the words of Taylor Swift, "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home, I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you...." <3

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I systematically call my internet provider every month and tell them I am going to cancel.

They systematically schedule a cancellation date/time and then call back in a few days with a "promotional offer" to try to entice me into staying, which I accept. On top of my other, already promotional, offer.

This is amazing because I am saving so much money :rofl1:

Torch

I systematically call my internet provider every month and tell them I am going to cancel.

They systematically schedule a cancellation date/time and then call back in a few days with a "promotional offer" to try to entice me into staying, which I accept. On top of my other, already promotional, offer.

Hahahahaha, yes! I do that every year when they try to re-up me when the contract renews :)

tzigane

I.... need to do this. Oh my god. Who do you use?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I got a tip today that this store Fashion Bug was going out of business and wa having a mega clearance sale.

I went over there and while there wasn't a whole lot left there was just enough stuff in my size to make me happy. They even had bras. I didn't figure they would have any in my size and I'm pretty picky about my bras and pretty much stick with Lane Bryants bras as they are the only ones I am really satisfied with. Well little did I know that Fashion Bug is a the discount sister store to lane bryant. So not only did they have my size but they were my FAVORITE BRAND.

I scored 5 bras (I cleaned them out of every single bra in my size lol) two shirts and a pair of dress pants. If I had paid full price for everything I would have forked out $246.92. Instead I paid $30 for EVERYTHING

*SUPERHAPPYDANCE*

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Went airsofting today for the first time. I wasn't thrilled to be going (never even shot around for fun before, no idea what was going on, it was early, it was cold, it was my day off...), but I had fun and I'm glad I went. Feel really good right now, too, because of the exercise. Ahhhhhhh.

Members online

No members online now.