• Chicory/Chicory blend

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Anything as long as it has alcohol in it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Saeleofu

I just thought as I was downing my 5th cup of tea of the day - what do you like for hot drinks?

I was raised on coffee (quite literally - I lived outside Seattle for the first 5ish years of my life, I had coffee in my baby bottle). I still do enjoy coffee fairly often, but I never did get into black coffee. It's bitter and it sort of irritates my mouth unless I put cream in it. I like drinks made with coffee, but straight up coffee, no.

Tea, on the other hand...I freaking LOVE tea. I didn't used to - I used to drink it maybe 2-3 times a month, and then only fruit teas with honey or sweetener in it, or once in a while green tea. But the last 2 weeks or so I have turned into a tea monster. 2 or 3 cups in the morning with breakfast, another 1 or 2 in the afternoon, some more before bed, and depending on what's for dinner I may have a couple cups then too. Or whenever I get bored. I like some teas plain, but for the most part I put a bit of cream and a packet of sweetener in it. My favorites at the moment are English Breakfast Tea and English TeaTime Tea, but I also really like Earl Grey, Lady Grey, Irish Breakfast, and any fruit flavored tea (no cream in those!). I do have to say I tried Oolong tea the other day and that **** is NASTY. But aside from that I'll take anything as long as it's tea <3 My mom tried to be nice and made me some tea this afternoon, I got it all ready, took a big swig and it was NOT TEA. It was some hazelnut chicory/coffee stuff I got a few weeks back. Still decent, but I was looking forward to tea :rofl1:

~Tucker&Me~

Starbuck's white chocolate mocha is the BEST. I like mochas and lattes, not too big on straight up coffee mixes. I am definitely a big tea fan :)

Lyzelle

Love pretty much all coffee drinks.

LOVE tea. I have a whole drawer in the kitchen for tea.

Hot chocolate is also nice every now and then.

And for those of you who like mochas, easy peasy way to make a mocha is put coffee in your hot chocolate. It was my go-to afternoon drink over the winter, and so easy to make with instant hot chocolate. No cream or sugar required.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Uhhh, hot chocolate...

I love coffee too, but hot chocolate is the best. I feel like such a kid now.

ACooper

I voted coffee........but I do love tea as well, hot or iced but I generally have a cup of coffee every morning hence I voted coffee :p

Dekka

Just try me..
Tea, I like most teas but I LOVE LOVE David's tea. Chocolate orange and chocolate cake are fun!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I used to be a hot chocolate fan primarily, but now I equally love hot cider thanks to my Keurig. lol

Locke

I've been on a huge coffee kick lately, but it really depends on the season for me. Once the warmer spring and summer weather hits, I usually switch to drinking a tea at night. In the fall, I drink a lot of apple cider, and in the winter I primarily drink hot chocolate.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I don't drink a lot of hot tea unless I'm sick. I love hot chocolate and hot apple cider though! Yum yum!!

I can't stand coffee though. =< I LOVE the smell of it, haha, but I don't like how it tastes. Bleh.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE :)

My guilty pleasure in life is flavored coffee creamers LOL. right now I have white chocolate creamer in my coffee.

zoe08

I am not a fan of hot drinks in general. I prefer all my drinks ICE cold, tea, soda, water. Can't drink anything room temp either.

I will occasionally drink a hot chocolate or hot cider in the winter at a gathering or something. But definitely not anything I do on a regular basis.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Chai lattes. Mmmm there is nothing more soothing to me than that.
^ This. So much this.

I also like lattes and mochas, I can't handle straight up coffee unless it has a LOT of cream and sugar in it and it's flavored. LOL

Also hot chocolate. Yum. Not really fond of hot tea - most I tend to despise, but the ones I like I'll drink when I'm feeling under the weather or before bed.

Toller_08

Usually I just drink water. I'm not really a fan of hot drinks, but if I do have something, it's either hot chocolate or tea. I don't drink coffee.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I voted hot chocolate because I decided yesterday to give up caffeine because I'm unhealthily attached to it. *insert crying face here*

Members online

No members online now.