Whats Uuuuuuup :D

Hey now, thought Id join and get my forum on :D

Some of you probably know me from other forums or on FB, and if you dont know well.. now you do !!

I got a few dogs, one most people now is Bear. He is my big blue bully mutt and he is pretty awesome, even though he is blue :cool:
Here are some recent pictures of him, for those who know him and those who dont..

and for those who miss tha ears..

My BF has a few dogs too..

Little Miss Tea

and Turbooooooo

Love that dog

Allllllrighty then that sums up my dogs! Got a cat around here too, and a few snakes, geckos, and an asian water monitor...
Oh and we just acquired a rat (Captain Rat-Face) LOL alright.. done.. I think thats all I need to do...

Idk why it double posted the thread and cut off the other post.. oh well... odd.

@Muttkip he still has those crazy things, aint got smaller either!!!

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
Idk why it double posted the thread and cut off the other post.. oh well... odd.

@Muttkip he still has those crazy things, aint got smaller either!!!
Glad to see his head never grew into them even though I see him on FB all the time :rofl1:

Also 10 pictures per post is the limit here

Glad to see his head never grew into them even though I see him on FB all the time :rofl1:

Also 10 pictures per post is the limit here
Nope lol if his head grew big enough for those ears he would have a basketball head!

Yea I posted the second half and it apparently never posted until I came back and checked and then I had to repost it.

Members online

No members online now.