The Venting Thread

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
crazy_paws;2332862= said:
Then to add to my dog owner depression, on a Crested facebook group, someone is looking to 'sell' (their words) an accidental litter of pitties x cresteds. Then they boast that the crested has sired 25 litters with various breeds. And I'm "not helpful" when I offer to pay their vet directly for his neuter. Hmmmm....I see an ulterior motive with your post versus your responses, douche-canoe.
Ew. Why.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Sadly, as is typical with puppies, they are adorable. Sorry, I won't post a picture due to how many lurkers shadow this forum. I would be deeply upset for someone to try to re-create the litter, or go looking to purchase one that was bred just to line someone's pockets.

However, here are some beagle/crestie mixes that came into Bald is Beautiful rescue:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...070.1073741853.140695629309070&type=1&theater

So furnace broke last night, guy came, couldn't fix it and blew up our thermostat, came back this morning, blew up another thermostat, left claimed he needed parts, it's been 8 hours since he left, I don't think he is coming back...and I fraking COLD!

I don't want to be in NY anymore and really want to go back to the midwest. We missed Christmas with the family, missed New Years with the family and are hoping to be home in early February to do 2nd Christmas with everyone.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Supposed to get around 8"+ tomorrow, with 30mph+ wind speeds and temps below zero. Ew ew ew ew ew. Luckily, I have no where to go and can spend my day inside staying warm.
My dad and 2 aunts live down in Noblesville and apparently Kroger was crazy and almost entirely out of meat. DH went to our Kroger up here a couple of hours ago and said the pasta aisle was picked clean and there were tons of people there.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Really feeling down right now...

It's hard to explain but i'm lonely and just beating myself up for being alone.

I need a hug but i can't have that so I'm gonna take my camera to the beach and try to take some moody photographs.

Equinox

I need a hug but i can't have that so I'm gonna take my camera to the beach and try to take some moody photographs.
(((internet hugs))) <3

But please go take those photos anyway, because I love your photography :D

Airn

I'm really not sure if I want to be with my SO. We're best friends. But I find myself getting annoyed on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. He doesn't really have to do anything for me to get pissed at him. I have a lot of moods swings. But sometimes I don't know if I'm getting mad because I have a reason to or because I'm crazy.

Maybe it's time to finally go to a doctor for these mood swings. Or consider the roommate thing again.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
(((hugs))) Amanda. <3

Did you ever think that maybe not coming across well is part of my disability? Did you ever think that maybe people should TELL ME when **** happens instead of waiting and waiting for the right time to dogpile?

I've added lots of people to my ignore list, but unfortunately they can still see MY posts. And since I'm the offensive one apparently, that doesn't help anyone else out.
I was actually going to mention that in your defense on the other thread but I was afraid you'd feel like I was getting too much in your business.
Ditto Zoom- I still love ya. :)

Equinox

I feel so bad for Fable. When she was younger she had coccidia and a skin infection, and now she's recovering from a lung infection. One of her symptoms was refusing to eat and now my dog who is already ridiculously hard to keep weight on is so very skinny it's scary and upsetting.
Not to mention that horrible coughing fit she had- she stopped breathing and in that moment the world crashed around my head.
Thank everything in the earth and sky I was able to make her cough and sweep the mucous out of her mouth. I just want my girl to feel good and be healthy. :(
Oh geez, poor baby :( <3 What a horrible scare, I'm just glad you were able to take care of her and she ended up okay. Lots of healing and loving thoughts for Fable!!

How's she doing now?

crazedACD

I feel so bad for Fable. When she was younger she had coccidia and a skin infection, and now she's recovering from a lung infection. One of her symptoms was refusing to eat and now my dog who is already ridiculously hard to keep weight on is so very skinny it's scary and upsetting.
Not to mention that horrible coughing fit she had- she stopped breathing and in that moment the world crashed around my head.
Thank everything in the earth and sky I was able to make her cough and sweep the mucous out of her mouth. I just want my girl to feel good and be healthy. :(
Oh no..is that that Valley fever?? :(

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

You should come live close to me and we can be lonely together.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I'm really not sure if I want to be with my SO. We're best friends. But I find myself getting annoyed on a daily, sometimes hourly basis. He doesn't really have to do anything for me to get pissed at him. I have a lot of moods swings. But sometimes I don't know if I'm getting mad because I have a reason to or because I'm crazy.

Maybe it's time to finally go to a doctor for these mood swings. Or consider the roommate thing again.
I also get that way and I know it's a symptom of my ADHD (easily irritated) luckily he is very understanding of my idiocies and quirks and I am lucky to have someone like him.

But I have also noticed that when I notice myself getting extra moody, I look on my period tracker app (a great thing I you don't have it and it's free :) ) and sure enough it will be either around ovulation time or it will be about a week before Aunt Flo is supposed to visit.

Members online