The girls on our walk

DenoLo

Spring has finally, finally arrived for good. Took both girls to the abandoned cranberry bogs last weekend for some off-leash time (And 30 foot leash for Lucy, who probably will never be trustworthy enough!)

Even so, 60 degree weather, plenty of woods, and muddy bogs? Girls were in heaven. Lucy likes nothing better than stomping through puddles like this.

Lo won't go too far without stopping and giving us her "You guys are really slow" look.

This was an experiment- How deep will Lola go in the water when there is chicken involved? She doesn't care for water in the slightest. It turns out though, that she likes chicken more than she hates water.

Chicken-legs!

She gets pretty muddy during these excursions:

Crazy face

And a few other randoms:
Well. Try and do your work NOW lady.

Happy fetching girl, tail and ears going crazy

This gal has her nest by the house every year. Should be seeing babies VERY soon!

Equinox

I love and want them both. I would seriously NEVER get any work done with Lo around. I'd just hold her all day <3

DenoLo

Looks like great fun, tho I don't envy the clean up once you got home!
The clean up isn't bad at all!! Lucy's coat is really easy, she just gets a quick look over for ticks when we get home.

Lo gets filthy, but she's also small enough to just rinse down in the kitchen sink (5 minutes tops), and then she just runs up and down the halls to dry off lol

Members online

No members online now.