Sheriff with his new owner!!

Red Chrome

Sheriff with his new owner. He was placed with my best friend who also owns Judge's sister, Jinny. I am so very excited about this! He is an amazing puppy and is destined for wonderful great things! He had already been started in Schutzhund and will continue his career there as well as start some new stuff! Lots of updates and pictures will be provided....and the best part, I get to see him on a very regular basis.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Oh my gosh he's such an adorable little beast!!

So happy we will still get regular updates <3

Red Chrome

He is so happy. I have heard that he is.settling in well, like it's just another day. He is a very well adjusted puppy, confident and outgoing. His owner is thrilled with him and couldn't be happier.

anjum

Well... *poke**poke* I knew she was on PBC but wasn't aware she was here. Yay for more fuzzy bitey dogs. :)
Hello! Here I am. :D

Sheriff has settled in just fine. He is soooooooo sweet! Oh I just love his face!

We had our first training day together today with my Schutzhund club, after less than 24 hours with me. He was super confident & outgoing, wanted to say hi to everyone & play with all the dogs. We did a little puppy track, which he did well on. And we just played & did some easy sits & recall at the training field. I'm just keeping it easy & fun right now. I feel like he still needs some time to get to know me. Although, he is already very lovey & playful with me, as well as happy to work.

Everyone at the club was loving on him & our training director had good things to say about him. Said he likes what he's seeing, as far as focus & drive go. I'm a novice handler though, and never raised a puppy before. So I feel a little nervous about my own abilities, but I have lots of good experienced people to draw on, so I'm hopeful it will go really well.

I'm not the best about taking & posting pics, but I will make a concerted effort. If nothing else, I need tons of pics of him while he's growing up! I don't have any puppy pictures of my other two.

Members online

No members online now.