More of the staffordshire bull terrier, a papillon mix, and others!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Now its time for Sweet72947's even MORE enormous FOHA picture thread!!! Some of these dogs you saw in Noludoru's thread, and some of them you haven't.

Firstly, is Donna (yes this dog is a GIRL.) She's cute, little and can PULL LIKE A TRAIN.

This is Kimmy. Adorable, knows sit and give paw, will be adopted from FOHA in no-time flat.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Roberta. Mastiff and uhh, something. Very sweet dog.

Toni, the staffy. Like Nolu said, she loves people. When she sees people, she explodes into happiness! She apparently was found by a volunteer someplace. She isn't available for a adoption yet, being a stray.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

She's being attacked by a rabid teenaged human!!

Doooo your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot, can you tie 'em in a bow?

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Paji. Poor thing was kinda scared this weekend, sometimes dogs are their first week at FOHA, its a loud, scary place to them sometimes.

This is the papillon mix I mentioned in the title. She/he and four other dogs were roaming FOHA's property. He/she and a white dog we didn't get a pic of were caught, but the other three are still out there somewhere. He/she loves laps! And is currently unnamed.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
And two Opie pics! He was focused on the treat. He loves treats. He's already figured out what the word "treats!" means, and will come running!

DONE!

tzigane

They're all adorable, but I'm especially in love with the Pap mix (I'm partial :)), Paji and Mo. Oh those faces!

Members online