The Venting Thread

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Have I slept? Its 3.52 am and I feel like I've been wide awake ALL night :(

I've missed over a month's bootcamp and I was all geared up to go... But knowing my alarm goes off in not that long, ans I'd have to leave in just over an hour is yuck. But internal turmoil as I feel like a slug! But also full of cold.

Why can't I sleep?!!!

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I'm not a bad person for liking and doing the things that make me happy. How in the hell anyone can come to the conclusion that I bleed ichor for anything in my life is beyond me. So what if my life doesn't revolve around money? So what if I am different than you? We are ALL different. That's what being human is.

Stop treating me like I am less than human for being who I am and trying not to care what everyone else thinks. I may be different, but I'm still human. My life has value, no matter how much you try to convince me otherwise.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
We have bees coming INTO my bedroom. They have to be coming through a crack or vent I'm guessing. There were two and my landlord came and got them out of there. Then 20 minutes later there were two more so they are definitely coming in through somewhere.

I'm really upset because I'm allergic to bees for one thing. My landlord's wife ran a broom along the window sill to see if any were coming through there and that's literally it. She didn't seem as concerned as she should be. Excuse me but you have BEES coming into your house lady.

To make it worse Whiskey got stung above his eye and it swelled up pretty bad last night. I gave him benedryl and that seems to be helping, but seriously people you need to do something about these bees.

Ugh I can't wait to move back to NM.

joce

We had wasps get in through the cement block in the basement! Exterminator said it happens all the time. Could even hear the wall humming in some spots if you put your ear against it.

Make them get an exterminator out!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Paying bills is depressing. We went from having money...to having none. Boo. At least we just bought a ton of groceries, so shouldn't need more than odds in ends for the next two weeks?

(And all the more reason I'm happy I'll be getting a job soon!)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Paying bills is depressing. We went from having money...to having none. Boo. At least we just bought a ton of groceries, so shouldn't need more than odds in ends for the next two weeks?
yeah... that's my life too. ugh.

I hope I get a good phone call this week. they said they would make their decision "early next week" so... it's early next week... c'mon!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
So I was poorly sick yesterday, but still worked from home... Went to bed, woke up an hour later with the yuckiest tickle cough... Needed water and on my way back to bed I cracked my knee on our solid wooden bed :( I haven't looked but omg it HURT and I feel broken skin...

Oh, and I'm AWAKE AGAIN!!!

Fml!

(I've cut my knee I hit it that hard, boooooooooooooooooo).

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
That's all I want, I want my dog back. My best friend of 11 years, my furry little soul-mate.

I miss my shadow, I want to hear him bay his head off again. I want to chase him down the road at 4 in the morning screaming my head off being so mad that he got loose and wouldn't come when I called him. I want his cocky and smug look he got when he got into trouble. I want his undying devotion and love back.

I miss my jackass, my dog who was the epitome of a jerk, whose world was me. I miss he crooked tail, his long hound dog ears and his soft brown eyes. I miss him so much it hurts. I find myself having a hard adjusting back into a normal life without him. I have fits of rage and crying to the point of panic attacks.

I NEVER thought losing Beau would effect me this badly, I have his collar under my pillow and I cling to it every night and I sob myself to sleep and I feel so guilty about the way he died, I didn't even give him one last day with me. I killed my dog in a vet office without even letting him have a cheeseburger.

This is normal right?

I guess I just miss the hell out of him and I just want MY dog back I miss him :(

Lyzelle

I feel like crap. Sinus / allergies crap.

And our water heater isn't working. So I can't even take a shower. at all. Without Freezing .

ugh.

Saeleofu

I feel like crap. Sinus / allergies crap.

And our water heater isn't working. So I can't even take a shower. at all. Without Freezing .

ugh.
My parents' gas got shut off for the summer the other day, so we're back to no heat and no hot water, like every summer. So of course it had to freeze last night, and will again tonight. I'll be heading to the gym more often now, because hot shower!

FG167

I'm tired of working off shifts from my husband. I actually like him and have a lot of fun with him, so it'd be neat if we saw each other for more than 10 min/day every week day. Also, the entire rest of my IPO club gets to train on Thursdays and I can't because off schedule. Boo.:mad::mad:

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
My cat is wearing an e-collar but still keeps managing to rip his bandage off when I'm not looking. Stop before I duct tape you to the ceiling.

Grab

My parents' gas got shut off for the summer the other day, so we're back to no heat and no hot water, like every summer. !
I know it isn't your decision/choices so this has nothing to do with you, but I'm just baffled as to when 'let's not pay that bill and just go without hot water' at some point became a viable choice:eek: (I really like hot water, lol. I would die. )

GipsyQueen

I hate the waiting game. We looked at an apartment on saturday that we LOVED. Absolutly loved. It's perfect.

I called the realtor yesterday to confirm that we do indeed want the apartment. She told me she'd speak with the owner and let us know. She hasn't called yet, and the suspence is KILLING me. Im also stalking my phone like a crazy person.
On the other hand she said that there were a few more wanting to look at the apartment, so they may just be waiting to hear from everyone. But gosh darn it. I WANT THAT APARTMENT. So.So.bad.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I know it isn't your decision/choices so this has nothing to do with you, but I'm just baffled as to when 'let's not pay that bill and just go without hot water' at some point became a viable choice:eek: (I really like hot water, lol. I would die. )
I worked at a place where I lived in a 30 + year old airstream travel trailer that had faulty wiring so we had no hot water l(ike ... it would spark and such when it was turned on and they could never find out the cause). In the summer when it was hot, a cold shower is nice but in winter ... NO! Luckily they had a bathroom with a heater and a shower in it that we used. But still, walking back and forth in the cold with wet hair also sucked :(

Glad I don't work there anymore. The track also has communal showers (like a collage dorm) but its right down the hall AND the hot water heaters are HUGE so they never run out :)

@sael I am sure that sucks, that and how your parents don't allow space heaters, there is nothing more I hate then being cold so I can imagine how that must suck, no wonder you cant wait to move :/

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
My throat hurts. It hasn't been progressing or going away, or really changing at all for the last week, so I'm going to assume it's allergies... but I don't want an ouchie throat on the trip back! Gah.

Members online

No members online now.