Your Current Dog Product Wants

JacksonsMom

I am in my "want to buy dog things" mode lately this past week, LOL. I think I go through phases.

I really want this Hurtta jacket for him this winter...

http://www.gwlittle.com/product/fleece-jackets-dogs-waterproof-Hurtta/dog_coats_and_jackets

but can't justify $75 for it!! Ugh but it would be soo cute on him, and he looks awesome in red, and it seems like it would fit him perfect. Ugh, need to try to find a deal on one of these.

There is more but I'm too tired to post now lol.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
must. keep. reminding myself that paying $42 for an adorable bowed collar my puppy will IMMEDIATELY grow out of is not a good idea.

Fancy crate covers. Why art thou so expensive?!

even the non fancy ones.. I can't justify the price. $50+ ..for what?! it's 4 piece of fleece all sewn together! lol

Chris Christensen Brushes. I'm sure they are amazing.. but MY brushes don't cost that much.

All these super cute organic puppy toys that the puppy will probably tear apart in .24 seconds

Bold-lead super lead
Just not worth it for mouthy puppy and lazy me who won't take care of leather properly

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I would love Fido Fleeces that would fit the three younger dogs, but alas I'd have to also find a seamstress.

seashells

must. keep. reminding myself that paying $42 for an adorable bowed collar my puppy will IMMEDIATELY grow out of is not a good idea.
I didn't realize I wanted a dog collar with a bow on it until now. Thanks Fran. ;)

I've been eyeing so many things I don't need today. Was looking at Buddy Belts earlier. I told myself his current harness is fine...but if I happen to see them at the pet store next time I go I may just...look at them. >.>

Also eyeing pet beds...he already has one...but there's just so many cute ones!

Edit: Okay, I really want the tartan green bowtie collar now.

Snark

Mutts to you
I keep eyeing coats for the Stripey Dog (Mick and Murph are double coated, so they don't need anything) but Sis keeps reminding me that Riley has more coats than I do...:dunno:

Big ticket items - I'd love to get a new scooter or a good agility tunnel for home practice. I do have a dog fund set aside for wants (including agility lessons) but money seems to flow out much faster than it flows in. *sigh*

A rain jacket/cover (a decent quality one that isn't near the $100 mark), 20/30 ft durable ropes for hikes, a good leather harness, affordable booties for winter pavements drowned in salt, toys that don't get ripped to pieces within seconds, and leather leashes. Oh - a huge box of bully sticks, like 50 or 60 of some really nice thick ones.

mrose_s

BusterLove
A couple of cool mats for summer. Our house gets ridiculously hot and I want something for their crates.
And i want two crates that will fit in the back of my car together.

And some sheep. Hopefully within the next few months.

I want Alpine Outfitter's Urban Trails harnesses for the Mush Puppies. But alas, I didn't get my act together over the summer and it's getting into their busy season.

I would like some PJs for Maisy. She gets chilly at night. The others don't, but I still kinda want some. :p

I'm always looking at collars. Nothing specific I want right now, though.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Someone came into my work and had one of these for her dog! So cute!

My only real want right now is currently being made and will be on it's way here soon enough! =)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Our Jammie's came today for Moo, I want some for all of the dogs now! They're from Decotogs.

I want another rush to tug lead, one for Backup now.

A house. lol

Crate covers...

Members online