No idea what breed

Garret

we are keeping an eye on him, the vet is closed on sundays. So we got him a bottle and some goats milk to replenish what he lost, some wet food. We are going to give him cold ice cubes to lick to give him more water.

Garret

his ears pull back more and more as time goes by. Maybe he has sighthound in there somewhere

Garret

he tested postive for parvo tonight at the ER, thank god we caught it and did not wait till the morning

Garret

he tore up some toilet paper this morning, and played fetch after scarfing down his food.

so he is a lot better

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm so glad to hear that! :) Parvo isn't an overnight thing to treat, though, so make sure you're still keeping an eye on him.

Garret

i am going to be missing class tommarow so i can watch him the whole day. His treatment started monday night, and we will be taking him to the vet until next monday since the cost stacks up.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
That's great news! I'd keep an eye on him, since it's easy for all young creatures to suddenly crash, but it sounds like things are going well so far.

Garret

we took him off the of parvo treatment at the vets suggestion, since he was showing major signs of improvment. He will have pictures posted soon, if not one posted tonight the one tonight will not be his full body but it is him out at shaver lake.

~Tucker&Me~

I am so glad to hear things are looking up. I know a former member here had a parvo puppy who got better, but if I remember correctly he still has a very weak immune system as a result of being so sick as a baby. I am pretty sure her dog was on the verge of death, so maybe that will not be the case with your pup. Might be worthwhile to bring it up with your vet though and keep a close eye on her health while she develops :)

Garret

i have some, i will post them tonight. He is at the park right now, i am doing classwork

Garret

i doubt maltese or a westie. Border terrier i am leaning towards same with a sighthound but he is a multi-generation mix

Members online

No members online now.