BooBerry Vic for breakfast

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

he said he was blue over Chazhound being gone. See the tear?

Katkoota

cRaZy AbOuT DOGS
That last picture is awesome :D

Awwh and the first two make me wanna plant a kiss on that adorable nose, he got the sweetest expression <3

hey_jude

I aways want Jude to hold things in his mouth- he never will. Love it!: ) happy halloween!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I started with a pencil. IF Vic would hold it for even one second it was a celebration. Once we had the pencil down for 30 seconds we moved to a dowel, then to a small clean paint roller, and training bumpers. We then practiced with a cloth bag, then a cloth bag with weight. We started with the goal of one drive way to the next and finally down the street.. I have never asked him to carry longer than that and if he put it down he was never scolded..Finally the plastic pumpkin bucket came out.He can deliver flowers an cards as well. It took us 10 days. THe children had a great time with the dogs tonight. THank you for viewing and your comments.:)
I washed most of it out when he got home, he said it tastes a little yucky so we just got off as much as we could with one soaping. Besides in someone's yard we picked up fleas. Didn't have them when we left home, but I saw one on him in the car, and 5 when I soaped him up so he must have walked into a mess of it. Anyway we don't have them now because I scrubbed Pepper for good measure too.

A

aussiedoggie

He is such a sweet looking boy. :) I too love the picture with the basket. :D

Members online

No members online now.