So it's been awhile.. (Cali pictures!)

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Well Cali has been keeping me super busy lately and just yesterday I got the chance to take some pictures. So, I figured I'd share some of my favourites. :)

A typical Cali expression.. that I've grown to adore. :)

She's probably the most impatient dog ever.. despite my best attempts to try to get her to be a little more patient. (also, shouldn't her ears be standing fully erect by now?)

Learning how to "crawl". She finally has it so that I can just put my hand to where I want her to go and I can say crawl and she'll crawl over to my hand.

This picture was unbelievably hard to get, for the reason that Cali and laying down for long periods of time just usually doesn't happen. :p

My bad aim + Cali's long tongue = new favourite blooper picture :)

On guard at the window. This is probably where she spends most of her down time, she usually ends up going crazy over the occasional bug that flies by.

I love this dog to pieces, too bad Moses doesn't share the same thoughts. :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She shares more than a couple expressions with Mia.. :yikes: Very, very adorable though!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Still can't get over how small she is! We should have got a shot of her and Psyche!
I'm actually considering signing her up for agility classes, it just depends on if my dad is willing to drive me over. If I did, I'm sure there'd be an opportunity for a picture. :)

And yes, she does have a wide range of expressions and a lot of the things that she does remind me of Mia stories. :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
NOT helping the papillon puppy want! I swear now that Mia is 2 I really really catch myself wanting another pap puppy.

She is so cute!

Michiyo-Fir

She's probably the most impatient dog ever.. despite my best attempts to try to get her to be a little more patient. (also, shouldn't her ears be standing fully erect by now?)
How old is she now? Usually they're up by 6 or 7 months and sometimes there's a bit of craziness going on when they're teething. One of Nia's ears tipped over around 7 months old when she was relaxed but it fixed itself after the teething finished.

Sometimes you get a pup with a weaker ear cartilage and you can get tippy ears on a Pap like this.

Cali is SO cute. I love her little face! I want her :p she seems like a smart pupper!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
How old is she now? Usually they're up by 6 or 7 months and sometimes there's a bit of craziness going on when they're teething. One of Nia's ears tipped over around 7 months old when she was relaxed but it fixed itself after the teething finished.

Sometimes you get a pup with a weaker ear cartilage and you can get tippy ears on a Pap like this.

Cali is SO cute. I love her little face! I want her :p she seems like a smart pupper!
A little late, but she's about 7 and a half months now, and there are times when they're full up (usually when she's chewing or something).. but usually they're just a little floppy.

And she is pretty smart, she only knows three tricks so far, but she does them well. :) Plus she's a master manipulator, haha.

Members online

No members online now.