Fleece Ball Reviewers Please!

We are looking for 4 different families to do a product review on our Fleece Balls! One with a Puppy, one with a moderate chewer, one with a heavy chewer, and a multi-dog family. Each family will be sent (for free) a fleece ball to test out, photograph with their dog, fill out a questionnaire about the fleece ball, and write a personal review of how the fleece ball stood up to their dogs play.

All entries to test & review a fleece ball must be entered by April 30th 2008. All applicants will be reviewed and chosen three families will be announced on May 5th, and Fleece balls will be mailed out there after. All reviews must be emailed back by May 30th to be posted on Bentley's Bones site June 1st with their accompanying photos.

*US Residents only Please.*

To enter please follow this link and fill out the entry form.

http://www.bentleysbones.com/Fleece_Balls/FleeceBallReview.htm

I tried to submit an entry, but I keep getting a error message when I click submit. I don't think it's going through!

My dogs would be perfect candidates. They LOVE to chew.

bubbatd

Ollie would be great . but without ability to post pictures , don't think I have enough time ! Forget it !! Just re-read and Ollie would just carry it around !!! He doesn't chew up his " friends " !.

Got the same error message when I hit submit . . .

Favorite games, lol . . .

Kharma - AHA! I'VE GOT YOU NOW! - stalking and striking and chasing down and taking the toy that's been dropped in the ensuing panic, then prancing off to gloat, maul and possibly hide said toy.

Tallulah - Grab It & Growl, in which a toy is snatched out of the air, shaken and killed, then run off with in hopes that it will not turn into a game of AHA! I'VE GOT YOU NOW! with Kharma so that Tallulah can run around madly with her booty before settling down to chew and shake said toy in typical Terrier fashion.

Bimmer - Chase the Grrrls & Make Them Cry Uncle. Also serves as a tool for keeping order as they're never quite sure if he's playing or serious until he's either scolded them or kissed them all over the face.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Ella would be the PERFECT moderate chewer. Seriously. I KNOW she's a pit bull, but she's not destructive with her toys. And I can take loads of pics. :D

Members online

No members online now.