freckles

This is how I got my freckles, I wrote it like a story, sorry if I’m rambling, It was on a nice spring day last month. I was in the car, headed to the local sitgo for a soda pop. I was headed to the Super Wal-Mart in Waterville to pick up stuff for a hamster; I FINALLY got the ok for the hamster I always wanted. when i got back into the car my step dad looked a little upset and not very happy. He had gotten off the phone with my mom. I had asked him what was wrong. He had said that mom had asked if I wanted a puppy. My nerves went up on high. I was sooo excited that I got a puppy!!!! I had all that afternoon or at least until we got to Wal-Mart to think about it. I decided to trade in the tank for the puppy treats and the hamster food for puppy food.(you get the idea). He said it was a dachound. I wasn’t crazy about the breed but I still couldn’t wait.

A couple days had past and as the days went by I got more and more anxious. the afternoon finally came, it was around four and I couldn’t wait. As the crate door opened a little dachound puppy came zooming out, jumped on my lap and started kissing my face. She was black with brown and white freckles, she was a spunky little thing with soft fur and one blue eyes and one brown. She has the most innocent eyes that I in feel in love with . That’s how my puppy, freckles came to live with me I hope you all enjoyed the story.

Members online

No members online now.