Couch Shots

After coming in from the snow the terrible trio decided to make a mess of my couch. Super huge photo dump. Ignore the blurs, please, I'm still learning the new camera.

*more*

ACooper

They look GREAT! Teeny's tail in the pic where she and Blue are looking out the window made me giggle, hehehheehhe, ya, I'm easily amused :D

LOL! Those tails tell the tale.

Teeny: Don't you see that? Doesn'tbelongdoesn'tbelongdoesn'tbelong gititgititgititgitit!!!!!!!!!

Blue: What are you on about, silly bitch? There's nuttin' goin' on out there. *hysterical females* :rolleyes:

Awww, what a great little trio. Who's the little one? :)
That's Little Evil. He's my mom's dog. Feist mix puppy (5 months). But she's been pretty sick this past month so he spends much of his time thinking he's a bulldog.:rolleyes:

LOL! Those tails tell the tale.

Teeny: Don't you see that? Doesn'tbelongdoesn'tbelongdoesn'tbelong gititgititgititgitit!!!!!!!!!

Blue: What are you on about, silly bitch? There's nuttin' goin' on out there. *hysterical females* :rolleyes:
It's also heightened by the fact that Teeny has a super gay tail which is always over her back, and it's been suspected that at some point in Blue's life his tail may have been broken near the base, so his hangs low much of the time.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Nice photos! I must say, your Alapahas are probably the fittest specimens of the breed I've ever seen! Then again, the ones I see around here are owned by idiots... ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh come on, tell me these 3 could really mess up a couch like this - they are all angels!

SharkBait

they look like such characters! and I'm gonna have to share these with my aunt- she's a massive bully-breed fan and i bet she'll fall in love with them!

Members online

No members online now.