AHHHH muddy dogs :/

Saje

Island dweller
It poured last night and this morning. I just let the dogs in and they are getting mud everywhere. I try to wipe them down.... and Maverick's big tail slaps the wall the computer screen. Plus they step on my feet.

Mud. Blah. Mud :mad:

I am making a special drain on our front deck specifically as a dog wash rack. Basically a its just a shower stall insert with a french drain

Saje

Island dweller
that would work with my two little ones but if I washed mav.... he'd never dry! LOL

Saje said:
that would work with my two little ones but if I washed mav.... he'd never dry! LOL
My pup is going to have short hair. So once hes done the shower thing I will just wipe him down with the towels Karens mother gave us

Saje

Island dweller
I'm sure that will please everyone :D

There are benefits about short haired dogs :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Welcome to my world imagine wiping off 6 dogs muddy paws or tryying to before they got inside? Its tough

I have a chihuahua and she is a short haired dog and I love it! She rolls around in the mud when it is raining and stuff and will get all dirty but it is not really that bad. She is very easy to clean!! My friends German Shepard gets really dirty really easy and is a pain to clean....but you gotta love 'em! :p

The neatest dog I've ever seen - other than Bimmer, who cleans up himself before he comes inside :D - was the blind Aussie we had. O'Reilly had this magic, self cleaning fur. He could be covered . . . DRENCHED in mud, and it would magically disappear from his coat. I've never seen anything like it.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
You can do what I do, and give up. :D The floor of our house is acid-stained concrete, so I just follow behind Zeus with a damp mop until the mud's gone.

Members online

No members online now.