Doy.... I Feel Dumb!

milos_mommy

oh torture me with the dobermans why don't you. I WANT ONE!

God, i can not wait until i have enough room for a dobe.

Toller_08

Those are incredible, as always! Your two are so beautiful.

I wish Planet Dog still made those collars - they'd be perfect for Winston.

Last edited:

noludoru

Bored Now.
LMFAO Hillside.. vampire deer.. I am never going to be able to look at the deer in my yard the same way again..

Sizzle, I got him a leather field collar. I'm pretty POed (going to call them about it.. ask what on earth that's about) that it is NOT in any way shape or form orange, like it shows on the site. V It's a veeeery pale gold/tan color that doesn't look anything like I was wanting it to. It's very heavy duty and I'm impressed with the craftsmanship, so in all the important aspects I am pleased.. but BAH! I wanted my orange collar. :(

One of these:

Annnd a leather traffic lead to go with, which I adore.

He also got three 2 hounds design collars. :D I keep trying to take pictures, but my battery recharger HATES me and enjoys my suffering and has refused to charge batteries for the last what, week now. I have one set that at least has a *little* juice in them so I might be able to get one or two decent pictures, but I'm crossing my fingers the other set will finally recharge tonight. The little light was still red and the batteries were warm the last time I looked, so I hope it hasn't stopped again. Whenever the dratted thing starts working again.. I have promised pics of the collars themselves and the collars on him, so you guys will have one heck of a picture thread.

Members online