I need muzzle recommendations

RD

Are you dead yet?
I'm going to be bringing Eve to live with us in Ohio soon. Tony has a little dog here that is very bonded to him, the same way Eve is bonded to me, and they're probably going to wind up wanting to stay in the same room as us. I'm looking for a comfortable muzzle, preferably leather, that she can wear for a few hours at a time.

Anyone with smallish/medium dogs have experience with any kinds of basket muzzles? Any kind in particular to avoid?

Red Chrome

I have the baskerville muzzles and I have a leather bitework one. For what you are wanting it for, I'd recommend the Baskerville!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hurray for moving to the Midwest!! Now you can do Midwest meetups if we do one =D =D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Oh that is PERFECT, thank you guys SO much! It looks like it'll be super comfortable on my nasty little monster.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Also, I would LOVE to do get-togethers with my chazzers. I'm not going to be living in Ohio full-time at this point (not unless I can find a part-time job to support me/Eve) but Eve and I should be here for the entire summer.

Amber, what size muzzle is Bamm's? I'm thinking Eve might even fit a 2 instead of a 3.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I originally for him a size 4 but it was way too big so I exchanged it for a 3.

If you are going to be in Ohio more often we definitely have to get together. It's a little bit of a drive for me, but we could figure out a way to make it happen.

RD

Are you dead yet?
You've seen how petite Eve's little wedge head is, do you think she'd fit a 3?

Also, SO EXCITED to spend time with you gals!!! And excited to get my dog back, and see Crickee again and Saga and Bamm and Murray.

Squee!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Bamm fits into the 3 barely... But the 4 is way too big on him. Eve is super small so I would go with a 2 or 3. It's hard to know what size to get without comparing her measurements to a muzzle. I had to guess with Bamm and send the wrong size one back to the company.

Members online

No members online now.