Bill HB14 Passes! YAY!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I can't get much out of the link (phone limitations)...what did it pass? The Senate? House concurrence? On to the Governor? Signed by the Governor?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Nevermind, found my answer -- it passed the Senate (by a wide margin)

Doberluv

Well that is good news. I hope the rest of the country catches on and follows in their foot steps. Did you read the comments? I liked the one especially from the vet who wanted to start up a training thing for service dogs for vets with PTS. He pointed out how they served us in WW! and WW11 and it's about time we return the favor. I hope it's true, as someone suggested, that there may be a general shift in the public's attitude toward dogs that look muscular, short haired...well, you know...how bully breeds look. That's all they've got to base their discrimination on. It's just ridiculous

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well that is good news. I hope the rest of the country catches on and follows in their foot steps.
What do you mean the rest of the country catches on? Ohio is IIRC the only state in the US with a state-wide ban on pit bulls.

Of course as a result of the state moving toward removing the pit bull language, several local municipalities in Ohio are working to instate similar language in their cities (those that didn't already have it)

Members online

No members online now.