mini boxer anyone

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
someone trying to pawn off these on me
i so dont need a puppy right now , besides she wants money and i am not paying for her bybs

mom the boston

dad the boxer

together

puppies to chose from.

there cute yeah , but not money cute.

adorable, yes. But unfortunatly they can't help what they were born into. I sure hope they all get good homes! I bet they will make great family members, after all both breeds are really nice breeds!

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
i told her about getting them fixed and placing them in good homes , but sadly she wants money adn just doesn't care where they end up.
i just hope the dog market is to bad for them and they get placed in a responsible rescue.

That poor momma dog. You're supposed to make the bitch be the bigger of the two :mad:
^^^ Same thought!! While I'm against anyone purposely breeding mixes (too many languish in shelters already!), the sire should have been the smaller dog. That Boston Terrier bitch could have died trying to whelp her pups if they ended up too big for her ... which is certainly a strong possibility with a larger breed as sire!

is it just me, or is she a really BIG boston?
Nope, not just you! That Boston looks huge compared to most I have seen, it really shows in the picture of her with the Boxer. Maybe he is smaller than he should be ... so that she looks even bigger? Still, she's pretty darn big! But in the case of this thoughtless breeding, being too big may have saved her life during the whelp.

That's great ... she decided to breed a BYB Boston to a BYB Boxer. :rolleyes:
Sure, the puppies are cute but ALL puppies are cute.

Criosphynx

I've actually seen a boxer x pug mix...pug was the mom!!...puppy looked like full blooded boxer with a pug tail. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if most of those puppies grow up normal boxer size

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
It's a complimentary mix ... structure-wise anyway, although I agree, I'm a little freaked that mom was the Boston! Eek! Cute pups though ...

Members online

No members online now.