Barrier Training

Doberluv

You're welcome. Is this something you want to work on? I think Kikopup has super videos...she's just the coolest trainer.

When we get a dog. The way the yard is set up the front & side will be pretty hard/expensive to put a fence up on. Plus, the husband decided today that he wants to do a stone fence. I think he forgets we aren't made out of money.

Doberluv

LOL Lost. Well, if he can find the stones and start collecting them, it wouldn't be so expensive. That would be very cool. And of course, with this training, it really doesn't replace a fence. Dogs are just not 100% reliable. It's just kind of a thing that can assist to a degree.

PW...She really is wonderful, isn't she. I love watching her videos.

Unfortunately, the property is only an acre, there is no way there are enough rocks to actual build a fence. Then I asked him how tall he wanted the fence to be, he said "I don't know, tall enough to discourage a dog from running straight to the road. Like 3 ft" I laughed at him.

I want to fence the back in as a dog proof play yard. The front is more of just a barrier (real or mental) to keep off the road in case a dog slips out the door.

I really need to watch more of her videos with the sound on.

Members online