Victor has touch it about down

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
we had our first lesson now that twist is set firm and fun as all get out..he is just a styling kind a guy..and crawl is swweeeet too..all across the room..so today i set the treat down..stradled him put the treat in front of him..and took one leg while i whispered in his ear touch it..touch it..then i had him sit set the treat a few inches from his feet..and he already had his leg up..he knew it wasn't shake, that this was different but not quite sure what to do with it now that it was up..i took my hand and touched the treat gently..then took his paw and did the same..reward and tons of praise..i think he pretty much has the right idea. We waited an hour and in a few we will do it one more time before i pick mary up. I wish you could see his grin, he is just loving this. Bronki learned everything in one lesson, but he was an unusual dog...Vic is quick study tho and i am having a blast..thanks Shyeow!:D For being my inspiration!

bogolove

Yayyyy Victor! He is such a loving heart, and seems so eager to please. What a lovely boy! Brady has learned "paw" recently and he can't stop doing it. He "paws" at me all the time now. He even "paws" at Jenny when she has her back turned to him and won't doggie wrestle with him. they will be standing at the door waiting to come in (usually we are over at Liz's when we can see them do this as my back yard is still too muddy for them to play the way they like to play) and he will be behind her and start pawing at her back and trying to get her to come play with him. He makes me laugh so much, I just adore him.

Members online

No members online now.