What was Mary a thinking!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i came out of the kitchen to find Mary had climbed up in my computer chair and was stareing at the screen..when i said what are you doing! she gave me this face..and hopped down. This is the second time in her life i have found her in my work place..The first was at the art table..there was no food or toy up there to tempt..she was nosing around looking at everything..i watched her and she didn't know it..when i finally said you goof what are you doing she did the same thing

a little different but once when i was playing the piano she walked over and very gently put her chin down on one key..seemed satisfied and plopped down underneath the baby grand..she is such a sweetie...;)
http://www.chazhound.com/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=5751&cat=500&ppuser=2623

bogolove

LOL! Silly girl. She just wanted to see what you were up to. They are so funny, I just love dogs!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
bogolove i am happy to see you on the forum again..i missed you when my puter was down and then somehow missed you or you were not here when i got back..your qoute fits mary to a t! that is exactly her motto..i have her over at Gg's right now so i can train vic "our project" ..she really does sit on the bed and say what a sap..look at him...she doesnt make a postive gallery that is for sure..so i will take her over to play with Hyia cause Vic is loving learning..dogs rule..cats drool;)
forgot to add while she grins she rocks from foot to foot (front feet only) in a funny little embarrassed dance..:D

bogolove

smkie said:
bogolove i am happy to see you on the forum again..i missed you when my puter was down and then somehow missed you or you were not here when i got back..your qoute fits mary to a t! that is exactly her motto..i have her over at Gg's right now so i can train vic "our project" ..she really does sit on the bed and say what a sap..look at him...she doesnt make a postive gallery that is for sure..so i will take her over to play with Hyia cause Vic is loving learning..dogs rule..cats drool;)
forgot to add while she grins she rocks from foot to foot (front feet only) in a funny little embarrassed dance..:D
I was so busy trying to sell a house (that never sold and we ended up renting it), buying another house, and getting a new job that I barely had time to come on here. I was so stressed out too that I couldn't really get into anything, I just wanted my life to be back to normal, or as normal as one's life can be anyway. I am glad to be back though, it is nice to talk about the thing I love most again, and to hear how everyone and their dogs are doing. I have missed so many, but I am glad to be catching back up with everyone and the dogs too! Brady and Pomponillia (my cat) seem to love the new house though, it has more room for Brady to stare out windows and see what is going on in the neighborhood and for my cat to sneak up on me as "psycho kitty" and try to scare me. You know, the ears back, puffed up tail, and sideways hop. She thinks she is so big in this house and loves to do it when you are coming up the stairs and you can't see her but she can hear you. Then she lets out this little growly sound like she is some ferocious bobcat or something. :rolleyes: She is funny.

Members online

No members online now.