Firenze's Very Own Thread

Paviche

Duuuuude.
He is still living primarily with his awesome breeder while I get my housing situation figured out - long story, the short version is that I'm overdoggged where I am currently (per the lease) so he can't be here permanently yet. We're either buying the place or buying a different place very soon, and until then he's staying with his breeder with overnights and field trips with me. :)

As a proper sighthound, he located my pillow and claimed it as his own on his first visit to my house. He's 13 weeks here.

13 weeks here as well :)

13 weeks. Not as dirty a look as it appears... Firenze rested his head on Rowan, who was half asleep and too lazy to fully look at him. He's actually been REALLY tolerant of him, which is awesome because Rowan doesn't like puppies. It helps that Firenze is super responsive to other dogs; my guys basically just have to give him a nasty look and he backs off right away.

14 weeks, out practicing some training at Petsmart.

15 weeks, courtesy of his breeder (with permission to share.)

15 weeks and already getting so big!

One of my boys being cute, for good measure.

StillandSilent

He's so handsome! I really thought about a silken this time around, so they hold a special spot in my heart

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Thanks everyone! <3 I'm really excited about him. It's pronounced fee-REN-zee, after the centaur character from Harry Potter because I'm a big old HP need. :)

He's just beautiful. I love love love his head, and he's such a lovely color (I'm a sucker for light colors, which is why I'll end up with a dark brindle in my next dog probably :p). And his name is perfect for him.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Thanks everyone! <3 I'm really excited about him. It's pronounced fee-REN-zee, after the centaur character from Harry Potter because I'm a big old HP need. :)
I love this so very much. He is such an adorable pup and that is the PERFECT name.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm so so so exiceted for you! He's a really stunning dog.

Crossing my fingers he'll workout for you! Exicted for pictures.

Congrats on having him home! I saw two Silkens at the dog park the other day (I asked to confirm :p) and one of them was solid gold just like Firenze. He (she?) was absolutely gorgeous, and the first thing I thought when I saw him is that is what Firenze is going to look like when he's older. Can't wait to see him grow!

Members online

No members online now.