Favorite Ice Creams!!

teacuptiger

floor dancer
I think I may have a bit of a craving-obsession with ice cream lately. So, what are your favorite things to have ice cream, or what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Favorite flavor- mint chocolate chip, by far!

Favorite things to put into (vanilla) ice cream:

Marshmallows!!
Chocolate syrup
Bananas
Raspberries

I've really got a thing lately about marshmallows and either bananas or raspberries (sometimes both) with chocolate syrup all over my ice cream.

What about you?

BostonBanker

I'm in Vermont, so the best ice cream is either Ben & Jerry's, or REAL maple creemees.

I don't usually put anything on either. Ben & Jerry's is already full of amazingness, and maple creemees are also too good on their own to spoil with stuff.

Favorite flavors - S'Mores, Maple Blondie, Candy Bar Pie

I like frozen custard...soooo good.

Simple cookie dough is always good but I also really like Heath or Snickers. Then a good dutch chocolate or smore or one of my new favorite combos is salted caramel, fudge, and pretzel bits.

Locke

Cotton Candy is my favourite, but Kawartha Dairy Chocolate Peanut Butter is also pretty wicked.

I also LOVE Candy Cane ice cream. Sooo gooood.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Cookie Dough. When there is lots of dough and chocolate chunks. Cookies and Cream. When there are a lot of chocolate cookie chunks. Anything mocha flavored. I had a fantastic banana/strawberry frozen yogurt once, too.

Honestly, though, you can't beat a good vanilla ice cream (or frozen yogurt) with the hard chocolate syrup and sprinkles. TONS of sprinkles. So many sprinkles it is like sprinkle ice cream.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
um, hands down Ben & Jerry's peanut butter fudge core.

I also like birthday cake flavors a lot, but I don't really eat ice cream much anymore so when I do I make sure it's extra special/worth it and go for the B&J's pbfudge core. Because... seriously. so good.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I love anything that isn't fruity. fffff I love ice cream. I don't have it a lot, but I freakin' love it.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
This is the only correct answer. I like Ben & Jerry's too, but nothing beats Blue Bell. They brought it up to Colorado a couple years ago and my roommate (also from Texas) and I ate SO MUCH. I mean, so much people would've judged us if they had seen the inside of our freezer. :eek: Pints of every flavor, half gallons. I think that's almost all we ate for a month, lol.

Blue Bell Natural Vanilla Bean and Triple Chocolate are my favorites. I like pretty plain stuff... regular Homemade Vanilla is great, too. They have a new one called I <3 Chocolate that is pretty freaking good, though. It's chocolate with bits of chocolate cake and some sort of chocolate swirl. Mmm.

I don't like fruit ice cream, or ice cream with marshmallows (which I swear is all of Blue Bell's new stuff!)

If I go to Cold Stone, it's all Sweet Cream, all the time. Mmm.

I love ice cream.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
My wife works at in the restaurant at a local dairy where they make their own ice cream. There are several flavors they make that are unique, but I like a good vanilla or an Oreo. Bear paw, moose tracks, mint chocolate chip also.

One of my favs is a Baskin Robbins flavor - Baseball Nut. Vanilla with raspberry ribbons and roasted cashews.

See now, when I first visited Texas with DH he was so excited about finally having Blue Bell again and having me try it....I dont get it. Its good but nothing THAT good to me.....it is really sweet though.

Members online

No members online now.